OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

leogator

May 5, 2018
Exactly, and add to it that this has been a known issue since Gainesville and yet the coach who is so strong on respecting women just kept the guy on staff. I would think alarm bells would go off but I guess not.
It’s humorous, two journalists in Florida said he was the most disingenuous coach they had ever covered.
`Let me guess, one's name is Bianchi?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From the messages yesterday, it seems that he cheated on her repeatedly and then denied it. I wonder who would get mad and get physical. My guess would be the aggrieved party but of course I could be wrong.
The relationship was dysfunctional on both ends. The law could not care less. It's did you commit an act of violence toward the other? Period.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Campbell was the current college coach I most wanted for UF if we went with a current college coach.
Might as well hire Mullinz if a continued snoozefest offense is the goal.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly, and add to it that this has been a known issue since Gainesville and yet the coach who is so strong on respecting women just kept the guy on staff. I would think alarm bells would go off but I guess not.
It’s humorous, two journalists in Florida said he was the most disingenuous coach they had ever covered.
What have we known most about Urban Meyer from the beginning? That he pushes the envelope. This is just another part of that resume.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
OSU in this position because it's clear they did not follow protocol and there were numerous fuk ups along the way. Meyer's buyout is $38 mil so the only thing OSU needs to understand is what they are on the hook for if they can him. If they can fire without paying or there is a significant reduction in his buyout, Meyer is gone.
They can fire him.

It is just a question of whether they want to and/ or feel compelled to.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What have we known most about Urban Meyer from the beginning? That he pushes the envelope. This is just another part of that resume.
Pushes the envelope of the truth? He is a lying mofo, always has been.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pushes the envelope of the truth? He is a lying mofo, always has been.
What it means is he's one step below a lying mofo. He's a sneaky, conniving, savvy, lying mofo.

Edit: How does autocorrect get logo out of mofo?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, thought that’s what you guys were talking about, I was skimming
We were talking about both, actually. Alimony is taxable to the recipient on line 11 and deductible to the payer (as an adjustment to income) on line 31a.
ca8a2ecf865e4d8b7fd23fb74a367c1a.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, Bianchi didn’t surprise me, but when Frennette/Hayes made almost verbatim the same observation I was like, Whoa!
All three know each other well. Hayes and Bianchi tend to be lock step. Meyer didn't endear himself to the media while he was here. It got esp tense when he went off on Jeremy Fowler during spring practice 2010. Fowler and Bianchi were working alongside each other at the Sentinel at the time.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From the messages yesterday, it seems that he cheated on her repeatedly and then denied it. I wonder who would get mad and get physical. My guess would be the aggrieved party but of course I could be wrong.
I think the Roid Rager is mostly likely to be the one Roid Raging. I could be wrong. Photos and text messages seem to support that.

He is already fired. It really isnt at issue anymore.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
He denied beating her. Forcibly restraining, choking, stalking might not be included in his definition. Semantics, the truth, or a lying pos could be at play here
She has red marks/bruises on her body. If her husband didn't beat the crap out of her, then who the hell did? She didn't just fall down the stairs or ran into a wall.

leogator

May 5, 2018
She has red marks/bruises on her body. If her husband didn't beat the crap out of her, then who the hell did? She didn't just fall down the stairs or ran into a wall.
From him restraining her and her trying to get out of his grasp. Or she could be into BDSM...;)

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So let me get this straight.....the dude gets let go finally after 9 cop calls, then lies about what he did on national TV and lies about what Meyer knew and then some retired AD who has nothing to lose says Meyer brought it up? The only and I mean only people buying into this bull**** are the retarded Ohio fans

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Bianchi. He hates Meyer.
It was pretty obvious no one in Jax(Bianchi once worked for the Times Union) liked Meyer. You can add fat ass David Lanm and Frank Frangie to that list. Frangie is the biggest Nole sympathizer on the radio, considering he's a UF grad. For most of Meyers tenure at UF, all Frangie did was somewhat trash Meyer over the Jax airwaves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.