Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
I'm trying to be optimistic but I just can't get there. With USC and LSU coming up big I can't help but feel like we just got kicked in the nuts. Stricklin just isn't cut out for this job. He is a small-time AD that lacks the imagination to succeed at UF. I don't even think LSU sent Napier as much as a phone call and he was in their backyard.

What am I missing here? Is Stricklin all of a sudden the smartest guy in the room? No, LSU was just aiming higher. Even though they whiffed badly on Riley they still hung in there and hit a homerun with Kelly. Meanwhile Stricklin undervalues what he's got.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm trying to be optimistic but I just can't get there. With USC and LSU coming up big I can't help but feel like we just got kicked in the nuts. Stricklin just isn't cut out for this job. He is a small-time AD that lacks the imagination to succeed at UF. I don't even think LSU sent Napier as much as a phone call and he was in their backyard.

What am I missing here? Is Stricklin all of a sudden the smartest guy in the room? No, LSU was just aiming higher. Even though they whiffed badly on Riley they still hung in there and hit a homerun with Kelly. Meanwhile Stricklin undervalues what he's got.
We would be overwhelmingly pissed if UF had hired Kelly.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Pretty good will try and tune in live for your next one. I agree with you on Napiers hire. I think he seems to check all the boxes and I really hope he can be all he's being touted to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator