Penix comes up short, can't bust nuts in Ohio

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
In a performance that left his closet friends feeling blue, Penix stopped just short of completing what would have certainly been the climax of the season, failing to finish the job at Columbus against the Buckeyes.

upload_2020-11-22_11-18-41.png

Discuss.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s always hard when you get beat down early and trying to come back but fall short because you can’t keep it up and run out of time.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s always hard when you get beat down early and trying to come back but fall short because you can’t keep it up and run out of time.

He’s young though and has a few more years. I bet he splits the next two and may even back door his way into a trophy discussion. That’s if his coach(whose initials are T and A) doesn’t muddy the water in the process.

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
He’s young though and has a few more years. I bet he splits the next two and may even back door his way into a trophy discussion. That’s if his coach(whose initials are T and A) doesn’t muddy the water in the process.

It's very seldom one can back door into the trophy discussion. Too many people resent it when you try.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Great thread title!
I think @BMF would even approve. :lol:

Perhaps, but there is probably a thread on page 3 somewhere he'll want it merged with. I,for one, think we need Penix up front and center. I realize this is a Gator discussion board, but from my conversations with many of the posters here I'm convinced there is a ton of secret love for Penix.

These threads are a community service.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's very seldom one can back door into the trophy discussion. Too many people resent it when you try.

Well, you have to actually be invited to NY. You can’t just show up, head downtown and try to force your way in. Your dangerously close to Battery in that case.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Well, you have to actually be invited to NY. You can’t just show up, head downtown and try to force your way in. Your dangerously close to Battery in that case.

So true. But my point is that it's a rare back door invitation that proceeds a front door invitation. Unless, I suppose if there is no front door - but I have no experience in such things and will leave it to the experts of this board to educate us.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So true. But my point is that it's a rare back door invitation that proceeds a front door invitation. Unless, I suppose if there is no front door - but I have no experience in such things and will leave it to the experts this board to educate us.

Oh, well in that case, sorry to tell you this, but the guy most qualified to answer that question was perma-banned about a year ago. You see him pop up from time to time in alias attempts, so you may be able to squeeze in a question before he’s sent packing again. If you see any clues in his “new name” regarding height, hair or being a punter at a no name college, ask quickly.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
His game yesterday left me wanting more, and I’m not even that big of a fan of Penix. I just feel like if he had one more opportunity, he could’ve gained enough ground, broke through the second level, past the safeties, and into the promised land, giving all of the fans in attendance a happy ending.

Alas, it wasn’t meant to be, so he will have to save his best effort for another time when he’s allowed to roam free in the backfield.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
His game yesterday left me wanting more, and I’m not even that big of a fan of Penix. I just feel like if he had one more opportunity, he could’ve gained enough ground, broke through the second level, past the safeties, and into the promised land, giving all of the fans in attendance a happy ending.

Alas, it wasn’t meant to be, so he will have to save his best effort for another time when he’s allowed to roam free in the backfield.

I feel like Vegas got the shaft yesterday. Doubted all week that Penix could stand up to the pressure. Looks like they have egg on their face now.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
That's not egg.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I realize this is a Gator discussion board, but from my conversations with many of the posters here I'm convinced there is a ton of secret love for Penix.

This is the ultimate sports bar. Feel free to talk about Penix all you want. No one should ever judge you or anyone else who wishes to discuss Penix. He's the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator