Founding Member
To be blunt, not gonna happen.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n254351 said:

You're right, but Percy is a bad mofo and I wouldn't doubt that he could do it. Head case that he is he's a rare athlete. Walked within 4 or 5 feet of him one time and the dude looked like a Pitbull in the face and neck.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If he does play defense, which is highly unlikely, then it will only be on a prevent defense when they have nothing to lose.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n254351 said:

What you did there, I see it.

lil-wayne-smoking-marijuana-282x350.jpg

Percy isn't the only one smoking blunts. He's spent 2/3 of his career on the disabled list from his limited use as an occasional slot receiver as it is. How could getting him a bunch of hits at CB be anything helpful?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n254359 said:
You're right, but Percy is a bad mofo and I wouldn't doubt that he could do it. Head case that he is he's a rare athlete. Walked within 4 or 5 feet of him one time and the dude looked like a Pitbull in the face and neck.

I thought what you were about to say was ..."walk within 4 or 5 feet of him and he gets injured - or a headache"

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;254369 said:
What you did there, I see it.

lil-wayne-smoking-marijuana-282x350.jpg

Percy isn't the only one smoking blunts. He's spent 2/3 of his career on the disabled list from his limited use as an occasional slot receiver as it is. How could getting him a bunch of hits at CB be anything helpful?

I don't think Neon Deon laid a single lick as a CB. So it's possible.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I like Percy but his "Soft Ass" wouldn't make it through week 2 playing CB. Playing on the Defensive side of the ball takes a whole different mentality/toughness that he doesn't possess.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously a ploy to obfuscate the OC and get him out of his game plan. Now if does see any snaps there, after getting burned for a TD it will be the end of latest greatest 2 way player.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was a bad MFer at safety in high school. Big difference between HS and NFL, but he could do it no problem with his athletic ability and ball skills, There is no way in hell this should actually happen in game unless it is end of game prevent type of situation like JB said though.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is no doubt that Percy is an extraordinary athlete and a great football player when healthy. Could he do it if he stayed healthy? No doubt he has the athleticism, he just doesn't have the healthy body to be able to pull it off anymore. At least not at this level.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
GatorJ;n254391 said:
I don't think Neon Deon laid a single lick as a CB. So it's possible.

^This
As long as you are disruptive who needs to tackle?
That's why they call those other guys 'Safeties'.

His biggest problem has been injuries - so it's not going to matter where he plays if he can't play.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatordiddy;n254561 said:
^This
As long as you are disruptive who needs to tackle?
That's why they call those other guys 'Safeties'.

His biggest problem has been injuries - so it's not going to matter where he plays if he can't play.

Percy is always healthy in his money year

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.