Percy Unretires

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They need WRs because of injuries and his ability to run the ball may help as well.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Out of money no doubt. He never really wanted to play.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Does this also mean that Nat Moore unretires as an announcer so he can call the games and keep us posted on Percy Harvins', LOL?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like Percy, great Gator and all. But he's the most fragile FB player I think I've ever seen. Even Rex Ryan said 'he's full go or nothing, you try to hold him back a little'. He's one of those athletes on that physical peak edge and when you go 110%, you tend to fall off the edge and get hurt. If he plays against Seattle on Monday night, it may be the last game he plays this season (or career).

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Ive seen more fragile than Percy and to be fair he aint very big and goes very fast. When the bigguns hit him it aint pretty. Bottom line the mofo is a BIG reason we have 3 national titles instead of 1...........so i love Percy Harvin.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
He may as well choke the fat ass Rex Ryan the same way he choked the former Gator assistant.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
I don't really know about his personal issues while he was at UF, but I'm really glad he was (and still is) a Gator. I wish him all the best. I dated a girl that suffered migraines and that shyt is brutal.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Well maybe he was a headcase. Meyer was a headcase; hell, most of the team was a headcase. But that didn't stop us from celebrating a couple of titles. And you know, I wonder just how bad it really was. I've often thought that Spurrier's NC was better than Meyer's two championships because, back then, it felt like we were the "good vs evil"-- you know, we were the good guys, and f$u was the evil, late-hit cheaters of college football. It felt so good to destroy them in the Sugar Bowl and win the national championship. Has there ever been anything better than that? And all those guys that played for Spurrier still seem like such great guys, while some of Meyer's most talented guys seem to be criminals. I really miss those good-guy, us against evil days when Spurrier was our coach. I guess we're living in a different time now, but I sure do miss those days.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Price of weed went up and he had to re-evaluate his long term budget.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Percy's crap caught up to him in the NFL.....you can only manipulate the system so much til peeps tell you to fck off

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
A healthy Harvin is a serious threat with the ball in his hands, and fun to watch. Hope he does well.

(I really can't fathom how any Gator fan, whether OrangePumper or ChickenLittle or anywhere in between, could come here and say anything different.)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How long will it be before he gets absorbed in new discontent because he's now being
kept up with, tackled by younger guys ?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure we win either NC without Percy....he was that good. But man what a head case.

I don't think we do. He had two huge runs in that 2008 game and a huge run in the SEC title game in 2006. Percy was a once in a generation talent. He just had the ability to make people miss and cut a full speed. I hope he figures stuff out and does great.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Matt Patchen is standing quietly in the corner.....(wearing a boot).
... Holding a fresh bottle of antibiotics to treat a severe infection brought on by a paper cut...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.