Perine Puts Media on Notice

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At the end of his interview (6:18), Edgar Thompson asks Lamical Perine a question. Before he can ask it entirely, Perine is laughing. Perine deftly insinuates that Thompson's work has been noticed, but has not been appreciated. The video unfortunately ends abruptly, but not after the other media members in the room laugh.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BOOM, put the smack down on him in front of everyone else, love it. And kept it cordial, and got his Go Gators in

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
DGAF about Edgar Thompson, and don't follow anything he writes. Maybe put the tweets Perine is referring to up to understand the context?

GatormanTX

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2015
At the end of his interview (6:18), Edgar Thompson asks Lamical Perine a question. Before he can ask it entirely, Perine is laughing. Perine deftly insinuates that Thompson's work has been noticed, but has not been appreciated. The video unfortunately ends abruptly, but not after the other media members in the room laugh.

EPIC!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
DGAF about Edgar Thompson, and don't follow anything he writes. Maybe put the tweets Perine is referring to up to understand the context?

Who does Edgar write for? I hear him in these interviews, and he asks some stupid BS, but never knew who he worked/works for.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I know he's struggled somewhat this season from a production standpoint but this guy catches the ball out of the backfield, almost never misses in his pass protection and WANTED to come here so bad he paid for his recruiting visit. I hope he breaks a few more long ones for us this season......

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn't edgar tompson shcit faced on somebody's podcast a while back? That was pretty funny.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Who was the moron basically saying the game was decided by an overthrow in the 3rd quarter, and what exactly was the point he was embarrassing himself trying to make?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I know he's struggled somewhat this season from a production standpoint but this guy catches the ball out of the backfield, almost never misses in his pass protection and WANTED to come here so bad he paid for his recruiting visit. I hope he breaks a few more long ones for us this season......
He also seemed to turn it on in the second half and run with more authority than we've seen this year. I was impressed with his running in that game and hope he takes the disrespected attitude into the LSU game and continues to run angry.

Last edited:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who was the moron basically saying the game was decided by an overthrow in the 3rd quarter, and what exactly was the point he was embarrassing himself trying to make?

Yes, and Gattorchatter was among the top search results on my search!
Best Posts in Thread: Edgar Thompson disses Gators Breakdown podcast, gets manhandled on Twitter for it | Gatorchatter
...of course there isn't a link to the podcast. :facepalm:

It can be seen here ...if there's sufficient interest. He get's started about 14 minutes in.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad to see Perine show some moxie. It looks like he's motivated to stick it to the doubters. I hope that 88 yard run was just the beginning to his re-emerengence, because he is desperately needed going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator