Players working on keeping their spirts high

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara said:
""We need to go back and look at where we are," Muschamp said. "The execution is not what it needs to be."

The Gators have 77 rushing plays and 72 passing plays this season and again look predictable on offense. Muschamp hinted there may be changes but insists he's not in panic mode yet.

"We need to stay the course right now," he said. "That's a good football team (Alabama), but we have a good football team, too, so everything is still out there in front of us."

Brilliant.
What do you want him to say? He hasn't had a press conference since right after the Alabama game so he hadn't even had a chance to review the film yet. He isn't going to panic because while we looked like crap... he probably believes we can still win the East.

I don't want him to panic. I want him to focus on beating UT and turning this crap around. I'd love to see more Treon Harris. I don't see how Driskel gives us a better chance than anybody at this point, so at a minimum you have to give Treon some reps during the game.

Champ will most likely be gone at the end of this year. I don't think Foley will fire him during the season like he did Zook.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
While leadership is not everything it is and essential thing. We have a saying "necessary but not sufficient", and leadership falls into this category.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara said:
""We need to go back and look at where we are," Muschamp said. "The execution is not what it needs to be."

The Gators have 77 rushing plays and 72 passing plays this season and again look predictable on offense. Muschamp hinted there may be changes but insists he's not in panic mode yet.

"We need to stay the course right now," he said. "That's a good football team (Alabama), but we have a good football team, too, so everything is still out there in front of us."

Brilliant.
Foley will also wait until we are out of the SEC East race. Which is still infront of us. The next month will be very important to Muschamp's future.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp should run for elected office... fits right in, says a whole lot of nothing.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this was a thread about the players tweeting their recommendation for their next coach.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this thread was about weed

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They need to keep their heads high and get back out there and play hard, otherwise it turns back into last year again.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown;n61974 said:
I thought this was a thread about the players tweeting their recommendation for their next coach.
Now this would be hilarious

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n61976 said:
They need to keep their heads high and get back out there and play hard, otherwise it turns back into last year again.

I am pretty sure if Driskel has a bad game again and isn't yanked we may revert back to that crap we had last year. I really think the players will have that much of an attitude problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator