Featured POLL: What do you want most for Christmas?

What would you want most for Christmas?

• Willie Taggart gets lifetime contract

Votes: 62 43.7%
  • Jim McElwain arrested on multiple felony charges

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Will Muschamp suddenly fired for something humiliating

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Jeremy Foley literally dragged off UF campus screaming on live TV

Votes: 46 32.4%
  • A video emerging of Nick Saban dressing up in drag

Votes: 17 12.0%

• Total voters

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I was hoping for the option of "two hot chicks at the same time" but I settled for Foley being dragged off campus. I avoided WiLLLLLLLLLLLie because if given enough time he might actually learn how to coach and hire decent assistants. Granted that would take quite awhile, but the risk is real.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I went Butters arrested. The satisfaction it would give me cannot be put into words.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I went Butters arrested. The satisfaction it would give me cannot be put into words.

I like the idea for sure but he is the past. Willlllie is the future. I would love to beat the brakes off of those dying Indians for decades. Kill the horse and stab the rider.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I went with Foley dragged off campus with Taggert's contract being a very close second. But honestly if a top 3 recruiting class was an option, I would have selected that one.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
For 2018 Christmas:
Happy Grandkids
A win over Big Blue
And to see something naked :ohboy:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I would like a bj from Christmas Vacation era Beverly DeAngelo.

If I can't have that then I suppose titanium stem and seatpost to go on my Lynskey GR Pro along with entry into Dirty Kanza.

If I can't have that then I suppose Foley getting dragged off campus thing will work.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
For Kirby and Jawja to get put on probation for their recruiting prowe$$ would be better than the Nintendo I got when I was 9.

When the DT who committed w/out visiting the school, AND UGA does not utilize a true DT position, the FIX is definitely in.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
[
For Kirby and Jawja to get put on probation for their recruiting prowe$$ would be better than the Nintendo I got when I was 9.

When the DT who committed w/out visiting the school, AND UGA does not utilize a true DT position, the FIX is definitely in.

I was just about to post about the missing choice of having a video go viral of Kirby giving keys and cash to players and family members when I saw your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator