Poll: Who would you get for the best offense in the shortest time?

Who would you hire to resurrect our offense?

• Fuente, Va Tech

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Fedora, UNC

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Fleck, WMU

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Chip Kelly

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Derek MAson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lincoln Riley, OU OC

• Bryan Harsin, BSU

• Willie Taggart, USF

• Scott Frost, UCF

• Mike Leach

• Total voters

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hire briles as OC and let him completely run the show and hire his assistants. Mac can hold the play card if he likes and continue to listen to the sideline crowd noise in his headset.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Given those choices, I would like Fedora the most. He knows the southeast, as he's spent most of his coaching career in this region. He's put up Star Wars numbers with less than blue chip talent at UNC (granted, ACC), he's got a pretty good record as a head coach, and he's coached here before. Only problem is, his defensive numbers aren't great at all, although the pass defense at UNC has been good this year. Rush defense has been an embarrassment. He also loses a couple WTF? games a year.

Of the other choices, Fuente is entrenched in VT now, Fleck is super young and would need other P5 HC experience before coming here, Kelly has never won sh*t of consequence and doesn't believe in defense, Mason I'd like to see more than just half a season of improvement, Lincoln Riley could come here as OC, but we'd have to open our pocketbooks WAY up, put Harsin, Taggart, and Frost in the same category as Fleck, and LOL Mike Leach. People seem to forget Mike Leach has never won a single championship of any kind, nor does he play defense of any kind, and he's 1-2 against Portland State at Wazzou. GTFO with that noise. :lol2:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fuentes ain't leaving blacksburg imo. I would say Harsins, Fedora ,Fleck and Taggart would be the top choices of that list. Not necessarily in that order.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
As bad as we are to the objective eyes, I would have ZERO interest in 90% of those guys. I would not venture to games where the final score is 60-50.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like Dino Barbers or PJ Fleck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads