Premier League star recovering but "in good spirits" after hurtful Tweet by 12-year-old boy

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thankfully, the boy is now arrested and in custody after calling this ultra-rich soccer player a "Black C.nt" on Twitter and hurting his feelings. Zaha, who is a grown man playing for Crystal Palace in the English Premier League, is worth over $50 million and makes $8.5 million a year, but let's face it, no amount of money, fame or adulthood can protect your feelings from a 12-year-old internet troll. Fortunately, he's gotten an outpouring of support from, well, nearly everyone, but especially those people who have access to the British media and a quick PR agent.

This story is personal to me, as Zaha is one of my favorite English Premier League players. His goal at Frothingham Darby in extras during the Quarters at Dippenshire was unforgettable. I hope he can recover from this "horrific abuse" (team's statement in press release) and can get back to playing at a high level. I'm not sure what the kid's family is going through - him being in jail with hardened criminals and all - but I frankly don't care, on accounta I don't want to be seen as insensitive to Zaha's emotions.

Police arrest 12-yr-old over racist Zaha posts

Last edited:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I almost didn't click the link, thinking it was something from the Babylon Bee. If his career is over from the emotional distraught this has caused, i might consider chipping in on his gofundme.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Palace lost 2-nil (Yes, I chortled typing "nil" :lol:). The kid should be carried around on shoulders in the town square as a hero for getting into the head of one of the "stars" of the league.

12 years old.

Think about that for a minute. You let a 12-year old boy get into your fuchsing head....you pansy-assed snowflake.

Guaranteed he did it all not realizing it was a 12-year old boy, and now that this is revealed he is going to regret the shyt he is going to get around the league.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The part that baffled me was that the boy was actually arrested. It's a crime over there to call someone a name?

I know that's certainly the path we're on here.

P.S. - Pasty constantly posts political stuff in here and this will eventually get moved like all the others. I'll keep it here until someone goes too far. Should take from between 3 and 8 minutes.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
As a grown man, nothing is more hurtful or traumatizing to me than the insults of a tween. Just yesterday, my neighbor’s grandson called me a dootie-head. I immediately called my therapist for emotional support. After a few hours, I finally stopped crying.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The part that baffled me was that the boy was actually arrested. It's a crime over there to call someone a name?
Yes, it's considered a hate crime all over Europe as they don't have the same First Amendment protections to freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc. that we do. In Germany, religious persecution is so bad that certain religions are banned altogether. Just as one example, participation in Nazi occult ceremonial rituals is strictly forbidden and punishable by fines or even imprisonment. Not because Germans aren't secretly still sympathetic to Nazis and their rituals, mind you, it's more likely just seen as bad optics for a country whose people were a bit too gleeful during some fairly horrific atrocities.

That being said, this kid deserves serious jail time. Have you seen Zaha play? Poetry in motion, my friend. Any affront to him is an affront to the soccer Gods themselves.

Last edited:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That being said, the kid deserves serious jail time. Have you seen Zaha play? Poetry in motion, my friend. Any affront to him is an affront to the soccer Gods themselves.

Admitting to watching European soccer.. you have earned the week ban that a macho American mod is about to hit you with, and if he misses, you can still flop around like your hero pretending to be hurt

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I thought it was a joke when I first saw it. Then I seen an article on Yahoo about an arrest has been made in racist attack on soccer star (or something gay as hell to that effect). Would the child have been arrested if he called the black guy a "white kvnt"?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After reading this I was going to apologize for all those of you I have hurt on this board by my comments. Then realize we are talking about a Soccer player, and all you ****s are at least a URG more manly than this ****,

Even that dirty Pirate Hooker J, or that pole smoking injun. Pole smokers like the Pied Piper, Bubbles, and Mamba. Those of you like that chicks with dicks like mo peep and sluggo. Those who drink beer out of dirty homeless ass like Deet. Those who perform at Donkey shows as the start like Sparkles/Tijuana. Or just being general retards like midget, Ron, Matlock, etc...

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
After reading this I was going to apologize for all those of you I have hurt on this board by my comments. Then realize we are talking about a Soccer player, and all you ****s are at least a URG more manly than this ****,

Even that dirty Pirate Hooker J, or that pole smoking injun. Pole smokers like the Pied Piper, Bubbles, and Mamba. Those of you like that chicks with dicks like mo peep and sluggo. Those who drink beer out of dirty homeless ass like Deet. Those who perform at Donkey shows as the start like Sparkles/Tijuana. Or just being general retards like midget, Ron, Matlock, etc...

98bdc23a-e874-4401-94e9-d8f9d4490642_text.gif

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

00357e40-27ea-4ce0-97cb-a65a5da51343_text.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can Americans post on their web site?

asking for a friend.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.