Progress

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
In Will muschamp' s 4 th season I don't think we're any better at any phase of the game than when he got here. I mean try to pull your emotions away ask yourself where do you see the program heading? This isn't a thread to bash the fans who our optimistic no matter what( we need those guys) but where do you guys unbiasedly see us going?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
flushing-money-o.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n76960 said:
In Will muschamp' s 4 th season I don't think we're any better at any phase of the game than when he got here. I mean try to pull your emotions away ask yourself where do you see the program heading? This isn't a thread to bash the fans who our optimistic no matter what( we need those guys) but where do you guys unbiasedly see us going?

I see us as a dumpster fire right now but Foley will try and use the 4-8 to justify keeping Muschamp if he can. I doubt Muschamp can keep us from having 4 losses prior to the FSU game however and Foley will have to act.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Where's progress? = we've eaten up more of the buyout $ …. almost enough? have we?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Since Louisville? 7-11...not sure how anyone can defend this regime anymore. We're regressing not progressing.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n77055 said:
Since Louisville? 7-11...not sure how anyone can defend this regime anymore. We're regressing not progressing.
Yea but you gotta remember driskel was injured. We're better with him can't you see?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Some guys are coordinators and some guys are head coaches. Dick Lebau is a HOFer DC but a terrible HC. Muschamp can recruit and coach the defense. However, it is clear this team is not very good despite having solid talent. He isn't a good head coach. This is obvious by now.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I never thought we would a QB worse than Brantley. Oh well.

I'm to the point of thinking that bringing Cutcliffe down here from Duke and reuniting him with Roper wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n77055 said:

That would be a good place for his next job.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n77148 said:
I never thought we would a QB worse than Brantley. Oh well.

I'm to the point of thinking that bringing Cutcliffe down here from Duke and reuniting him with Roper wouldn't be such a bad idea.
David Cutcliffe is 60 yo. Not Fooley's style.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So he could retire on a high note, and then turn it over to Roper. Sounds like a plan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
With most of his coaching choices, he has gone out and got a young up-and-comer.

It just isn't going to happen IMO.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n77081 said:
Some guys are coordinators and some guys are head coaches. Dick Lebau is a HOFer DC but a terrible HC. Muschamp can recruit and coach the defense. However, it is clear this team is not very good despite having solid talent. He isn't a good head coach. This is obvious by now.

Muschamp is not a great recruiter.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bernardo de la Paz;n77217 said:
Muschamp is not a great recruiter.

Yeah, this gets overblown a lot. He's still a very good recruiter, but UF sells itself and as much as I love our players, there are several Plan B (and C) guys out there starting on both sides of the ball. He has not replaced the DL and safety talent that he was left with. There are some bright spots that he's responsible for, but they are limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.