PSA or What’s on your mind

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Grievances thread disguised as a PSA

Parents, teach your kids the purpose and etiquette of the passing lane.

What’s your PSA for today?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

As many old guys as there are on this site, I guarantee a large percentage of them saw a thread title which included “PSA” and their minds went in a totally different direction. Being the observant fellow that I am, I quickly noticed who the OP was and instantly realized this was a thread with a totally different subject than I first thought. Carry on.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Regarding "teaching your kids...", I'm not sure I'm the best person to ask... this is from yesterday morning:
sb.jpg

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The apple really didn’t fall very far from the tree in the Deet family, did it?
Sadly...
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The apple really didn’t fall very far from the tree in the Deet family, did it?
The only difference one generation has made is that I would have just thrown out Son #2's first text as a joke, but I'm pretty sure he actually gave it serious thought (I mean in an analytical way, not a "is this a bad idea?" way) first.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be honest, the Deet family is just upset that Africa isn't receiving Lions gear this year.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
As many old guys as there are on this site, I guarantee a large percentage of them saw a thread title which included “PSA” and their minds went in a totally different direction. Being the observant fellow that I am, I quickly noticed who the OP was and instantly realized this was a thread with a totally different subject than I first thought. Carry on.
@CDGator never had a 'digital exam" that we know of.
1706889624175.gif

Last edited:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I can always count on y’all for a good laugh and derail a thread before it can ever get started!

Good job! :bwahaha:

Last edited:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cover’s PSA…

If you’ve made it to high school but reading anything beyond Judy Blume or Dick and Jane is a struggle or any high school Math higher than basic consumer courses looks like Latin, you probably aren’t going to parlay your “education” into a degree and a six-figure salary despite what any of the experts may tell you. You aren’t owed that. Look instead at a tech school or vocational classes in your high school, if there are any still offering them after the restructuring (read as “purge” by the enlightened). Find a trade that interests you, learn it, get a job in it, don’t be afraid to work and keep learning, and you have the potential to make a good life financially for you and a family. Good luck!

Oh, and don’t do drugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator