Quincy Wilson guarantees a win

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
If you remember Quincy calling out Ermon Lane when he decommited "I shut him down in high school i'll shut him down in college" I don't think he needed Tabors help on this.

Last edited:

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate it. Especially given the fact that this one comes down to the trenches. Shut up & play.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure why so many of you are getting your panties twisted. This rivalry has been missing some good trash talk for awhile.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As far as the talk... I am not a big fan of doing anything to add to the motivation of the opponent. I think you can keep the swag in the locker room and talk on the field, but why give them something else to put on their board. I get that Tennessee probably can't get any more motivated for this and maybe the talk will make them lose control, but I prefer we just talk on the field and with our play.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Trash talk ? I only know that for years Dobbs mother bragged about her
cesarian scar 'til somebody told her that was her butt crack.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
As far as the talk... I am not a big fan of doing anything to add to the motivation of the opponent. I think you can keep the swag in the locker room and talk on the field, but why give them something else to put on their board. I get that Tennessee probably can't get any more motivated for this and maybe the talk will make them lose control, but I prefer we just talk on the field and with our play.

They can put everything they want on their board, our D is nasty and play like they want to knock every player out of the game. Tenn is already scared of our D and this just reinforces it, keep the trash talk coming.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't mind the trash talk. At the end of the day, Butch and his puckered butt are still the head coach. As for Dobbs, this is a guy that has had one genuinely good game (vs. Georgia last year) passing in his entire career. Almost all of his passing stats have come against bad teams. As crazy as it sounds, AA has as many good games against quality opponents as Dobbs has.

Sep 29, 2015
When you tout yourself as DBU, there's really no turning back from trash talking. I love it coming from that group and thought the duck-truck line was funny. Does a duck pull a truck? No. Does toothless beat Florida? No.

One early pick by Q or Teez and Betch will put the passing game to bed for the rest of the game.

EDIT: One last thing on the trash talking. This starts at the top. Mac said bluntly that we don't lose to the hillbillies after last year's win. The most confident group on the team are just following the leader.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When you tout yourself as DBU, there's really no turning back from trash talking. I love it coming from that group and thought the duck-truck line was funny. Does a duck pull a truck? No. Does toothless beat Florida? No.

One early pick by Q or Teez and Betch will put the passing game to bed for the rest of the game.

EDIT: One last thing on the trash talking. This starts at the top. Mac said bluntly that we don't lose to the hillbillies after last year's win. The most confident group on the team are just following the leader.

Mac was also doing the usual coach bad mouthing they usually do saying if he was them he would expect to be able to run it down our throats with Dobbs etc. because we didnt stop it last year and all that other stuff - like what should make Tenn think they can't beat us after last season.

Last edited:

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
It's not bragging if you can back it up! Who cares. I love the swagger. We need that sh$t around here. It's been a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator