Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
119747895_10157879464956867_6566333287406607732_n.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep - we got the belt and the worst was going to pick my own switch from the cherry tree. If it wasn't good enough mom would go pick the switch.

I drove by the old house last time I was in town and the new owner was taking out the trash. She invited me inside but with Covid I politely declined although I really wanted to go inside. She let me wander around the back yard and the cherry tree was thankfully gone!
I didn’t see electric extension cord or full blown tree tha was gleefully taken out of the ground within hours of being planted. Can attest to the rest.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Yep - we got the belt and the worst was going to pick my own switch from the cherry tree. If it wasn't good enough mom would go pick the switch.

I drove by the old house last time I was in town and the new owner was taking out the trash. She invited me inside but with Covid I politely declined although I really wanted to go inside. She let me wander around the back yard and the cherry tree was thankfully gone!
I went back to my grandpa/great grandmother's house a few years ago after Dad sold the entire 40 acre farm. They had torn down the house and built several new houses on the back 2/3 of the place. Many good memories flooded over me. It was a sad moment too though. Since we sold Dad's house back in January I've only driven by it a couple of times. Haven't stopped though.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015

I stopped by my childhood home a number of years ago and actually knocked on the door. I explained that I grew up in the house asked about taking a look around. They flat up just slammed the door in my face...

...my parents could be real jerks sometimes.

:D

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I stopped by my childhood home a number of years ago and actually knocked on the door. I explained that I grew up in the house asked about taking a look around. They flat up just slammed the door in my face...

...my parents could be real jerks sometimes.

:D

Good one! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator