Random, sometimes funny, gif and post padding thread #4

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

I can laugh because something similar happened to me but the horse didn't land on top of me fortunately. Had pins put in my wrist and then had to wear some torture contraption that cranked my wrist back. Then went to PT for months. Seedy and the neighbor girl laughed at me as I laid in the cow pasture waiting for a ride to the hospital. Good times and I still married him.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can laugh because something similar happened to me but the horse didn't land on top of me fortunately. Had pins put in my wrist and then had to wear some torture contraption that cranked my wrist back. Then went to PT for months. Seedy and the neighbor girl laughed at me as I laid in the cow pasture waiting for a ride to the hospital. Good times and I still married him.
Well, I guess laughter is the best medicine after all!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Funny story from when we were early in our marriage. She was also pregnant with our first child so was in extra crazy mode. Arguing with me until she was blue in the face that the furniture she wanted for a certain area would fit even though I knew it wouldn't. Anyone with eyes could tell you it wouldn't. Sure enough she walks into the room and sees it all there crammed in with barely any space to move. Immidiatly just turns and walks out. I overhear here on the phone with her mom saying he was right, it doesn't fit, what should I do. They they spent half an hour strategizing how to try and adjust things, move pieces to another room, etc so she wouldn't have to take the L.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.