Random, sometimes funny, gif and post padding thread #4

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Wait, is there something else a microwave does other than reheat coffee?

Well, my wife proved it can throw sparks that leave burn marks on the front window when you have a metal bowl in there. We ended up putting a Halloween pumpkin static cling decal over it (for the remaining 2y until we moved away).

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Well, my wife proved it can throw sparks that leave burn marks on the front window when you have a metal bowl in there. We ended up putting a Halloween pumpkin static cling decal over it (for the remaining 2y until we moved away).
My son blew up a microwave once trying to cook some ramen noodles. (This occurred while we were in temp quarters in an apt. when we first moved back to Atlanta. I arrived home from work and asked Mrs G, "why is the microwave sitting outside the front door, and what is that odd smell?" "Why don't you ask your son? she responded. I looked at him for the response which ended up being something along the lines of "Dad did know you are supposed to add water when cooking Ramen in the microwave?" So was I surprised six years later when he got accepted to an "elite" university? Yes; yes I was.)

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
My sister blew up a microwave when we were teenagers.... she was reheating a Wendy's burger, and I guess their wrapper was part foil back in the day. Good times.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
6ff67218-8f5f-4fe1-8fab-bc34f9dc75aa_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.