Random, sometimes funny, gif and post padding thread #5

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I have seen this a million times. So many additional questions need to be answered on this one. Is it just a regular snail or does it have turbo speed? Do you know where it is, at least to start and can then plan to get as far away as possible monitoring it?
Right? And what about like when I travel for work? How does it get onboard the plane and then make it from gate to gate when I have layovers? Like you said, so many questions...

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, I'll take the money assuming a get a head start of a few feet. According to the world wide web, a snail moves 39 inches per hour. Assuming my math is correct, it takes them a little over two months to go a mile.

Edit: @gingerlover I did not do the calculations for a "turbo snail."
I believe, on average, a turbo increases the speed of a car by 30-40%. If that holds true for snails that are turbo-charged, then they should be able to cover a mile in roughly a month. While that seems quick for a snail, I'm not seeing how they could keep up regardless...

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I believe, on average, a turbo increases the speed of a car by 30-40%. If that holds true for snails that are turbo-charged, then they should be able to cover a mile in roughly a month. While that seems quick for a snail, I'm not seeing how they could keep up regardless...
Put fishbowl on top of it then seal the bowl. Put said bowl inside of a body bag and then attach weights to said body bag. Drop body bag into the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy your $10 million worry free.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Put fishbowl on top of it then seal the bowl. Put said bowl inside of a body bag and then attach weights to said body bag. Drop body bag into the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy your $10 million worry free.
While over the last 3-1/2 to 4 years I have averaged flying across the Pacific about 6 times per year, I have yet to see windows on an airplane that rolls down... ;)

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
While over the last 3-1/2 to 4 years I have averaged flying across the Pacific about 6 times per year, I have yet to see windows on an airplane that rolls down... ;)
Yeah it's a hard concept for someone from Alabama to grasp, but hear me out. If you go by boat...

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Yeah it's a hard concept for someone from Alabama to grasp, but hear me out. If you go by boat...
200w.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.