Ranking Starting Gator QBs from the last 10 years

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What about Mourning Wood?
I blacked out right about that time, but some fuzzy memory tells me he only played a couple times filling in due to injury? Maybe I just subconsciously erased everything.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I blacked out right about that time, but some fuzzy memory tells me he only played a couple times filling in due to injury? Maybe I just subconsciously erased everything.
I believe he started the last 3 games of the season - GA Southern...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Luke del Suckmore was the worst QB I've ever seen. I'd take morningwood and the practice squad QB ten out of ten times before I ever want to see that bum ass again. On top of sucking ass he was a complete douche nozzle too.

He's not even a gator, just a mactard turd that never got flushed. We should find a way to correct that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry but Treon Harris was the worst by a mile. How in the actual F does the University of Florida wind up with that guy taking first string reps?
I gotta agree. To prove how bad he was. He transferred to a mediocre fcs school played terrible at qb there and got converted to receiver. That's the one time I just knew we had a walkon on the roster that was better

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’d have Brissett on that list ahead of the last few (at least.) Had he gotten the nod over Driskell, well, dammit he’d still have been under Muschamp. But still, he was better as a Gator than Harris, Appleby(pick 2 for $10!) or Del Rio.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
  1. Trask
  2. Mertz - He's might be the best leader of this group.
  3. Grier - Oh, what could have been. Those wins against UT and Ole Miss wouldn't have happened without him.
  4. Franks - Lost out in the coaching lottery. McElwain sucked and Mullens tried to make him into something that he wasn't. Tough as hell. Never quit until his broken leg. We will always have the Heave to Cleave.
  5. Driskel - Would have had more success here if we had a better coaches. I'll never forget the deer in the headlights look when he went into the Alabama game after Brantley got knocked out.
  6. Richardson - The greatest physical ability but kind of a quiet quitter. We would have been better off if he pulled himself after a couple of injuries.
  7. Jones - Should never have been a starter but had better production than the next guy.
  8. Brisset- Like Driskel would have shown more with better coaching. Not enough playing time to move up.
  9. Appleby - He loved being a Gator and did his best.
  10. Harris - Surprisingly had better stats than Del Rio. Beat Georgia with 3 completions

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator