Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shut out by Fresno State. Any lingering injury since high school

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Was he even in the game? When I saw the ass whipping score last night, I clicked on the box score and he wasn't listed for any stats.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Was he even in the game? When I saw the ass whipping score last night, I clicked on the box score and he wasn't listed for any stats.
Sun Devils coach Kenny Dillingham told reporters that Rashada, who did not play in Saturday's 29-0 loss to Fresno State, is expected to miss four to six weeks with an injury that has bothered the freshman since he was in high school. Dillingham did not specify other details about the injury.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I watched some of their game and that is one really bad football team.
The lingering injury Rashada is dealing with is remorse from allowing his ego to overplay his opportunities in better places.

I wish him no success at all.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
The 13 Million Dollar Man..

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Jaden Rashada will be that man. Better than he was before. Better... stronger... faster.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So when UF balked at coughing up 13 LARGE for an injured signee, the family went elsewhere. Good thing UF performed a physical exam...........on the family's mental capacity!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sorry, no refunds.

I know you’re joking, but this is another one of those areas that may be revisited with regards to NIL. If you know you have an injury that could severely affect or even kill your ability to be on the field, and you knowingly fail to disclose that to a party that’s basically sponsoring you, there should be some repercussions. Maybe too late in this case, but I could see clauses in these deals protecting the investors going further.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
The 13 Million Dollar Man..

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Jaden Rashada will be that man. Better than he was before. Better... stronger... faster.
For the younger generation that has no clue what FlyingGator posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator