Rashada out for at least a month

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I harbor no ill will towards Rashada. It's unlikely he was not offered a large sum of money, regardless of the terms, and would not be surprised to learn he received a compensatory check from our former NIL. How that cluster screw happened is anyone's guess. Glad he finally went elsewhere.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
For the younger generation that has no clue what FlyingGator posted.

Good call! You probably just enlightened at least 60% of this board! Thanks for the assist!

Lee Majors was a baller at EKU and later married a girl on my wall

Attachments

• IMG_0766.jpeg
    IMG_0766.jpeg
    31 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0767.jpeg
    IMG_0767.jpeg
    158.9 KB · Views: 6

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I think we dodged a bullet and am thrilled with Lagway being our next in line. But yes, I do still take issue with how he and his family handled things. Between that entitled public spectacle and his initially picking the canes, he never felt like a Gator to me. He and his tears-for-fears hair can stay on the West coast.

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
You need to get a hooker. Not an inexpensive one. Go as high as $80, thank me later.
Jacking Off Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT
This is all Ox needs to let off his steam!

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think we dodged a bullet and am thrilled with Lagway being our next in line. But yes, I do still take issue with how he and his family handled things. Between that entitled public spectacle and his initially picking the canes, he never felt like a Gator to me. He and his tears-for-fears hair can stay on the West coast.
100% agree. Dodged a bullet. But the number couldn't have been made up. Something led them to believe our NIL offered umteen million dollars. Do we even know what happened? If our NIL intimated millions, how could the family be blamed if they felt we were rescinding a good faith offer? Just asking because something went wrong.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
100% agree. Dodged a bullet. But the number couldn't have been made up. Something led them to believe our NIL offered umteen million dollars. Do we even know what happened? If our NIL intimated millions, how could the family be blamed if they felt we were rescinding a good faith offer? Just asking because something went wrong.
Yeah. We know what happened. We had tons of posts on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator