Recruiting RB Derrick Green granted release from Michigan

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

I'm not wasting my efforts on that lol. My post was sarcastic so take a deep breath, everything is going to be ok.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Willie Green was a great player with really bad knees. Too bad he couldn't get on the field.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Willie Green was a great player with really bad knees. Too bad he couldn't get on the field.

Yep, his knees were shot before he even played a down with us.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I know nothing about him except what I read from this article. His playing weight in high school was around 215. That's the weight where he displayed all his ability and speed. He is listed 235-245 right now. This sounds like it could be a work ethic problem. If so, maybe Mac can get this guy to turn it around, lose weight, and display the 5 star ability he had in high school.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
per OP topic,
I hate when someone with the flu visits or hangs around in my office...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." Good tagline Gatorstud...:thumbup:

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Perpetuating the myth that any site other then Rivals knows what the hell they're doing.
You're telling me you don't believe in Bob Redman?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're telling me you don't believe in Bob Redman?

No, I don't believe that fat twat. I only trust rivals rankings. They are generally spot on and everyone follows their lead when ranking. The problem is, they try to get cute and think they know more so they start screwing with the rankings and trying to rank them on their own.

247 is the next closest but that is because they stole a bunch of rivals analysts.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
No, I don't believe that fat twat. I only trust rivals rankings. They are generally spot on and everyone follows their lead when ranking. The problem is, they try to get cute and think they know more so they start screwing with the rankings and trying to rank them on their own.

247 is the next closest but that is because they stole a bunch of rivals analysts.
But 247 had callaway a 3star

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hahaha I just like aggravating you and law.

You're a sumbitch

image.png

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Emanuel Moody 2.0?
I would even give him that much credit, at least Moody had a good season under his belt at USC he was named the Pacific-10 Conference Freshman of the Year in 2006. This guy hasn't really done anything to even be looked at. Mac will bring him in anyway just for depth but what does depth do any good if your not willing to use it

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch.....
B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch, B!tch.

P!ss, Moan, Repeat. P!ss, Moan, Repeat. P!ss, Moan, Repeat. P!ss, Moan, Repeat. P!ss, Moan, Repeat. P!ss, Moan, Repeat. P!ss, Moan, Repeat. P!ss, Moan, Repeat. P!ss, Moan, Repeat. P!ss, Moan, Repeat.
FIFY

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Winning programs are built from the ground up. Transfers are ok to fill specific needs, but I like where we are at RB. Besides, Green looks like damaged goods. Pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator