Read and Reaction: Spring AR vs Miller

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Much ado about nothing.
AR105 did look pretty good but that was against a defense that had its hands tied. Miller looked pretty average so of course the nod gos to AR.
To be honest we want know anything for sure until this team is thrown into the fire come Sept.
Hopefully some help can be added at receiver, Oline and Dline in the portal.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
AR's success awaits his in-game outwitting those defenses thrown at him. Suppose his OL fails him. How accurate will he throw flushed out of the pocket.? How much will his ad-lib footwork punish those defenses.? I am excited over what AR should be able to cut loose with. Downfield blocking is something we know nothing about. Just play the games. Feed off the self-confidence that this new regime insists on.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Will did a good job on this one too. He hits pretty much all the points that actually mean something while reminding us it's just a spring game at the same time. Something tells me Jesus didn't get that donkey up to 105mph though, so AR15 has that going for him.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Objective Article. AR's advantages is that he's had some SEC experience already. What will be another advantage early in the season is how exactly BN will use him in his offense. Combine that with the AR factor of running it. But teams will start to scheme. Defense is gonna have to step us this year and Big DEZ has got to get to playing weight. We need him.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It's clear AR is the man

SOS sees it...we all see it.

I would have liked to see Miller get the 1s in the 3rd QTR.

Next year will again come down to the OL and a healthy AR.

BUT at least we have a chance with Napier.. He KNOWS AR has talent.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Would it run afoul of NCAA judgment to give Big Dez liposuction, for his health.? Dez needs a Shandsspur.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Something tells me Jesus didn't get that donkey up to 105mph though, so AR15 has that going for him.
So you’re willing to believe he fed a crowd of thousands with five loaves and two fish, walked on water, healed countless sick people by the mere touch of his hands, and rose from the dead, but find it hard to fathom he could get a donkey up to 105? Where’s your faith, man?

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
So you’re willing to believe he fed a crowd of thousands with five loaves and two fish, walked on water, healed countless sick people by the mere touch of his hands, and rose from the dead, but find it hard to fathom he could get a donkey up to 105? Where’s your faith, man?

Maybe its a problem with the speed units (heh heh ...units) Instead of miles per hour, maybe the donkey was going 105 furlongs per fortnight?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
gotta-go-fast-fast.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Since 2009(12 seasons) we’ve had exactly one(‘20) where we didn’t have some type of disruption, injury or controversy at QB. One. I’m happy we have someone to push AR a little bit, but this season will come down to the QB position and it’s Richardson by a mile. If nothing else, year two is historically a great year under new head coaches as teams really grasp the systems by then and play much looser and with more confidence. So we need continuity to set that up, which again makes AR being entrenched that much more important.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Miller will hopefully good enough to not cost us games should we need him. I’d grade him a B-.

AR will win games for us. He’s got A+ potential and is improving daily in his passing game. His running game is off the charts.

And I LOVED his postgame interview. He’s special. Thoughtful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator