Reason Grier transferred

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TMZ vids are from paparazzi and fans recording and selling them to make money. The photogs are there b/c they are staking out hotspots for stars. Will Grier walking into a GNC on Archer rd is hardly a star walking into a hot spot where cameras are just waiting to find him. Outside of our fanbase hardly anyone knows who he is or even cares, and nobody is staking out the local steak and shake hoping to find him.

If there was GNC store video of something, you really think GNC would be shopping that video to media outlets for stories? Like corporate would have no problem shopping footage of people to tabloid newspapers? I just cant even... :facepalm:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Remember he was coming off a severe stomach flu prior to the OM game......could have been offered a one time anabolic cocktail to get his strength up....Also if he walked into a GNC and bought a supplement wouldn't TMZ or some other scumbag media outfit make sure there was a video for them to share with the whole world...Wouldn't be hard to do. How many GNC's are in Gville? And all retail stores are required to have video :scratchhead:
Can we finally abandon this theory? If that's what happened, Chad would have opened his big mouth and said it. Instead, he gave the Charlotte Observer a completely different story about Will taking something for a couple weeks to try to build lean muscle mass.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Can we finally abandon this theory? If that's what happened, Chad would have opened his big mouth and said it. Instead, he gave the Charlotte Observer a completely different story about Will taking something for a couple weeks to try to build lean muscle mass.
I dunno, according to everyone on here Chad is a lying scumbag POS...Maybe he told them that to protect UF and his son since he thought Will was going back?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It may be a matter of HIPAA law so speculate all you want, you don't have a right to know. And true, his leaving considering the options, seems like another poor choice on his part. Barring some major revelation in the future, I'm not blaming anyone on the UF side of this. Will Grier set this ball in motion and screwed the Muschamp. Inconvenient and unplanned for? Yes, but the Gators have options and they don't need to be sitting around waiting for him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
great point sas, and just to further drive it home, if he was given some "cocktail", got suspended, then wasnt given a guarantee that hed have his job back on game 7 (seeing as how in this scenario its not only, NOT his fault, but fault squarely lies with the coaching staff), chad grier would be on every major news outlet and telling every newspaper that will listen exactly what happened and what complete POSs Mac and his staff are for screwing his son, then kicking him while hes down. And hed be correct as well for that opinion. Its not what happened.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
TMZ vids are from paparazzi and fans recording and selling them to make money. The photogs are there b/c they are staking out hotspots for stars. Will Grier walking into a GNC on Archer rd is hardly a star walking into a hot spot where cameras are just waiting to find him. Outside of our fanbase hardly anyone knows who he is or even cares, and nobody is staking out the local steak and shake hoping to find him.

If there was GNC store video of something, you really think GNC would be shopping that video to media outlets for stories? Like corporate would have no problem shopping footage of people to tabloid newspapers? I just cant even... :facepalm:
Far be it from a struggling franchise owner who's probably losing their ass in overhead every month to sell a simple video.....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
the mental gymnastics you put yourself through in order to try and defend the ever indefensible claims you make is quite impressive.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I dunno, according to everyone on here Chad is a lying scumbag POS...Maybe he told them that to protect UF and his son since he thought Will was going back?
So instead of telling a story that would basically exonerate his son of all guilt, he tells one that makes him look more culpable? Get back on your meds, hoss.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So instead of telling a story that would basically exonerate his son of all guilt, he tells one that makes him look more culpable? Get back on your meds, hoss.
Play along sas, go with the presupposition that he told a story to protect the school thinking his son would get the job back. Now what? He's gonna continue to keep his mouth shut after the school and coach just threw his kid under the bus, drove fwd, then put it in reverse just for fun?

Yea ok...

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
At the time you're speaking of there was no decision of the appeals process and it would be better for them to use the original story until that decision was made....Chad probably thought his son would be back at UF right now....

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
dis3.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Agree, sample size was too small but he sure looked the part.

Yep its hard to say for sure what his upside is. He did look real good for 5 quarters against Tenn and Ole Miss after his early starts but he definitely came back to earth in his last game against Missouri. A ton of QBs have had a good run for a couple of games. Time will tell I guess.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Several of you continue to say it was a simple mistake by Grier and blame the NCAA. I'd like some proof that he simply tested positive for an over the counter supplement. My money says he was taking something much worse and that's why we have never heard definitively what the substance was. Steroids, HGH, cocaine? Who knows? After all we've seen from him and his dad, he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me.

Not sure if GNC has gotten most of the stuff out of their stores but you used to could buy stuff there that was just testosterone precursors which once your liver got it and added what was needed itwas basically the same as taking steroids. I remember some people saying some of it was as strong as taking Winstrol basically. A lot of those protein supplement companies were also caught adding stuff like nandrolone to spike their supplement and word would get out to the bodybuilder community etc pretty quick on which things to get over the counter so if it was something like that its just as bad as taking steroid shots basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.