Recruiting asst Casey Callahan takes job with Titans

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks for posting.

I really hope they beef up the recruiting staff. I'm curious what they offered Drew Hughes to keep him from leaving, other than a pay raise. Our recruiting efforts are handicapped (compared to other competing programs) w/ our lack of support staff. I hope this gets addressed. (as most of you know) I follow the coaching updates and post them up regularly. NOTHING has come across this entire off-season about us adding to the support staff (besides replacing a couple of departures).

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks... I was just going to post this.

I agree with BMF about our support staff... we are way behind in this department and it is something that needs to get fixed.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I didn't realize he was Kirk's brother. Does this have any impact on UF recruiting at Armwood HS (where the dad coaches)? Does anyone know where Kirk ended up after McElwain let him go?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't realize he was Kirk's brother. Does this have any impact on UF recruiting at Armwood HS (where the dad coaches)? Does anyone know where Kirk ended up after McElwain let him go?

The dad and Kirk were already running us down.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kirk was running us down when he was here. What a POS.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
94df5bc1fb657d7a776bbc988cf1f749.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He didn't have close to the resume to coach at UF. He had no business being here. Hell, he didn't have the resume to coach at Western Kentucky. His got his job by having a certain last name. His absolute failure had nothing to do with banging strippers.

Revengegator

May 8, 2017
He didn't have close to the resume to coach at UF. He had no business being here. Hell, he didn't have the resume to coach at Western Kentucky. His got his job by having a certain last name. His absolute failure had nothing to do with banging strippers.
Thus the comment in over his head. Pretty sure it wasn't a stripper also.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

All kidding aside, this move happened April 12th. I track the coaching ticker....and there's been no mention of a hire at UF. This is INEXCUSABLE! Not quite as inexcusable to continue to employ Nord. But we haven't hired a support staff position this entire off-season! WTF????

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All kidding aside, this move happened April 12th. I track the coaching ticker....and there's been no mention of a hire at UF. This is INEXCUSABLE! Not quite as inexcusable to continue to employ Nord. But we haven't hired a support staff position this entire off-season! WTF????
:ohnoez::ohnoez::ohnoez:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.