Reese gets a helmet sticker!

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
First time in my memory that a Gator has gotten one. We are indeed fortunate to have him.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
What is this helmet sticker you speak of?
s-l300.jpg

Linebackers have long memories..............

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He should give it to our interior dlinemen and that's not to take away from his play over the last 3 weeks. Our big butts are neutralizing the opposing oline so he can clean up.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Every Sunday College Game Day gives out helmet stickers for excellent performances in the week's games.
They are really stingy about giving out the honor.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

Thats great then, i had this vision of a Gator helmet covered up with stupid stickers like you see from ohio state

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

Thats great then, i had this vision of a Gator helmet covered up with stupid stickers like you see from ohio state

I'm with you about those decorations on game helmets. I don't really know what they do with the helmets afterwards.I would think they would send them to the players like trophies.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
He should give it to our interior dlinemen and that's not to take away from his play over the last 3 weeks. Our big butts are neutralizing the opposing oline so he can clean up.
Crete for the win...........but Reese is better than that choc/PB thing his family sells.........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was told the DL is too light to be effective.
I saw #88 at NT at times and not just on 3rd and long. I see your light DL and raise you moving a Big 12 WDE\OLB to NT, says Choker.

That is bizarro. And yet, it worked.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I saw #88 at DT at times and not just on 3rd and long.

With Brown, Dexter, Goods, and maybe one more 300 plus DT on the way, this will end soon. What was even more bizarro was watching Ancrum lined up as a de pass rushing. It didn't go well. He did his best Gumby impersonation on the few plays he got at that spot.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I saw #88 at NT at times and not just on 3rd and long. I see your light DL and raise you moving a Big 12 WDE\OLB to NT, says Choker.

Working yes but not optimal.
I thought Malzahns play calling was weird given the circumstances. Not to take anything away from our defense but asking Nix(Fr.) to beat us on the road by throwing the ball when their strength is running AND him not using his legs much either kinda helped us out....IMO they gave up on the run too easily considering all the gifts we gave them and they were never down by more than a TD until 5 minutes left...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sometimes it is time to shut up.

There is saying Ive seen in Murphys Rules for Infantry and other places that goes like this:

If it is stupid (as in we cant do it that way bc it is stupid) but it works, it isnt stupid.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He earned it. Reese, while almost useless in pass coverage, is really good against the run. Dude's a baller, he just doesn't have the speed to cover to the sidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.