Replacing Grantham

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think I’d replace Mullen before Grantham as improbable as that is. We scored 17 points and totaled 21 yards on the ground. That doesn’t cut it, even against a top-10 defense.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I can't ever remember a game where we couldn't manage at least one 3 n out vs our opponent.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think I’d replace Mullen before Grantham as improbable as that is. We scored 17 points and totaled 21 yards on the ground. That doesn’t cut it, even against a top-10 defense.

I could imagine what it might have looked like without Trask in there and a bad running game.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
After everyone gets done venting about this.....

Here's the most likely scenerio (if he doesn't move on to another job):

He gets a raise AND an extension.

So, we can b*tch about this all we want, but Dan is a stubborn motherf*cker and we should accept the odds are better that TG returns than moves on....just like Knox and English.

Such is life w/ a 9 year Mississippi State head coach.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Teams don’t just score strictly because of their offense. They feed off of the game. When the opponent routinely goes on 12 play drives and gets something, it’s demoralizing.

I didn’t like the offense either today, but we desperately needed stops on 8-10 occasions and TG produced zero. He’s a loser and deserves to be fired and then beaten with rods.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Teams don’t just score strictly because of their offense. They feed off of the game. When the opponent routinely goes on 12 play drives and gets something, it’s demoralizing.

I didn’t like the offense either today, but we desperately needed stops on 8-10 occasions and TG produced zero. He’s a loser and deserves to be fired and then beaten with rods.

You’ve gone soft my friend . A fasting is what truly tortures fat Todd . Unfortunately Mullen has no balls so fat Todd ,sorry Greg and bum Ron will all be back next year for round three of this happy horse**** .

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

So true.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
After everyone gets done venting about this.....

Here's the most likely scenerio (if he doesn't move on to another job):

He gets a raise AND an extension.

So, we can b*tch about this all we want, but Dan is a stubborn motherf*cker and we should accept the odds are better that TG returns than moves on....just like Knox and English.

Such is life w/ a 9 year Mississippi State head coach.
So what you are saying is.... pray he gets another job?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You’ve gone soft my friend . A fasting is what truly tortures fat Todd . Unfortunately Mullen has no balls so fat Todd ,sorry Greg and bum Ron will all be back next year for round three of this happy horse**** .

I don’t like it. But oh well. Life’s about choices. I didn’t spend 10 years living in Starkville waiting for a shot only to blow it on a handful of idiots. He’s gonna have to answer for that, not me.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think the NFL comes for him again & he leaves this time.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

We lost the game at the line of scrimmage, both sides of the ball, same as against LSU. It will continue to be the issue until it’s not.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think the NFL comes for him & he leaves this time.

I’m still amazed by this. Is there really an NFL team that sitting around in a room saying, “you know what we really need...a way to give up virtually every 3rd and long we face while poorly disguising blitzes the rest of the time.”

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
I think you guys are just picking the easy scapegoat . For most of the night our guys were in position to make plays and didnt. We complain that Grantham plays too much man. We complain that Grantham plays too much zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator