Report: Richt to be named HC of Miami

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I always buy the exact same brand/color socks. My drawer is filled with 50 socks that all match. Pretty much a no brainer.
50 pairs of these?

thumb.aspx

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My sock drawer is twice as exciting as anything Mark Richt does, although to be fair, I do have quite a nice sock drawer.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Glad I read this wasted thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Hopefully there are cameras aplenty around the first time he hangs out with Luke Campbell and Trick Daddy.

"Richt love the kids"

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well Richt won't have to worry about disappointing too many fans when he fails to win his team any championships now.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is he'll dump the religious stuff and try to adapt his persona to attract the kind of players Miami fans like. Word is he's already making the transition.

images

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hard not to like Richt. ScUM made a good hire. Can,t imagine how he interacts with boosters, though.
He's a Caine/Null/Dwag. It's easy to hate him, although I wish they'd kept him... unless they hire Chimp.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I like the hire... now fisher will actually have someone else to deal with in the ACC. You know if richt gets a decent amount of kids from the area to start heading back to muamma that fisher's screwed. Only reason hes been winning is b/c hes taken all the FL talent the last 4 years and plays nobody. Its all changing now and this will just help speed his premature balding. It will aslo be good to see muaama start beating the :nole: again :lol:

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The U is a graveyard for coaches. I don't get the buzz around Richt. He's okay. Mullen would have been better. But maybe Dan is better off where he is even in the brutal SEC west.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The U is a graveyard for coaches. I don't get the buzz around Richt. He's okay. Mullen would have been better. But maybe Dan is better off where he is even in the brutal SEC west.

Ursinus want Mullets to come back home.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Don't ever post a pic of yourself. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he starts annoying Fisher every year. We know Richt can recruit so I guess we'll see what he does down in talent rich SoFla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.