Ricky Pearsall on pace for first 1,000 yard receiving season since 2002

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
For starters, I don’t think your tone’s entirely appropriate. I’d like to see you reset, get things back to neutral and start again.

That aside, I googled “Ricky Pearsall girlfriend” and the article came up. Pretty in depth snooping. And yes, there are black people with Latin names. David Ortiz, Chad OchoCinco for example. Typically it’s those that, as I said previously, were descendants of slaves brought to to what would become Latin America and grew up there, therefore still identifying with Latin culture as a result. You’re also forgetting how many black women are named Victoria. It’s practically every other one I meet.

Btw, the article was written by Rachel Leibovitz, who I suspect is Jewish. Anyway, I still think you’re terrific.
Jesus was the OG black and Hispanic… check it.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MV5BYjdlNjdjZmUtODJmOC00NWMxLWEwNTQtNjY4MTg3ZmQ5ZDI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just about every time I see him catch a ball I think of Julian Edelman with three more inches of height. A baller with sticky hands. There should be plenty of job offers.
1698230357481.jpeg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For starters, I don’t think your tone’s entirely appropriate. I’d like to see you reset, get things back to neutral and start again.
is that a wedding crashers reference?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I said after meeting him post Spring game that he had to be absolutely slaying it on campus. There was a line of about 50 people to get a picture, mostly women. :lol:

She’s a dazzler so good for him. And I see he’s decided to head down the Latin road, so also good for him.
Until she gets pissed and chucks a high heel at his head or “forgets” her birth control and pulls the goalie!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Until she gets pissed and chucks a high heel at his head or “forgets” her birth control and pulls the goalie!

You’re off base here. They usually throw what’s known as a “chancla” or “chancleta”, or some other type of flat or sandal. As for the second scenario you mention, he’s a good looking kid who’s about to become an NFL star. That’s a risk he runs with anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.