Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
iu

Alex.

Well, well, well.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I said after meeting him post Spring game that he had to be absolutely slaying it on campus. There was a line of about 50 people to get a picture, mostly women. :lol:

She’s a dazzler so good for him. And I see he’s decided to head down the Latin road, so also good for him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I give him props on that one, actually. I like this dude

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Don't see Latin. White mother, black father, most likely.

First name Victoria. Last name of Spanish origin. From Miami.

Also, there are black people from Africa that were brought to Latin America and are still considered Latin.(See the Brav….uhh, Phillies thread). So your theory could be partially true. But she’s Latin.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
First name Victoria. Last male of Spanish origin. From Miami.

Also, there are black people from Africa that were brought to Latin America and are still considered Latin.(See the Brav….uhh, Phillies thread). So your theory could be partially true. But she’s Latin.
Oh, I guess I hadn't realized you had stalked her to the point that you knew her full name, address, SSN, heritage, relatives, etc.
Lots of blacks have Latin names.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, I guess I hadn't realized you had stalked her to the point that you knew her full name, address, SSN, heritage, relatives, etc.

Sofla gets around. He was spotted recently hobnobbing with Taylor Kelce in the Chiefs' skybox.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

For starters, I don’t think your tone’s entirely appropriate. I’d like to see you reset, get things back to neutral and start again.

That aside, I googled “Ricky Pearsall girlfriend” and the article came up. Pretty in depth snooping. And yes, there are black people with Latin names. David Ortiz, Chad OchoCinco for example. Typically it’s those that, as I said previously, were descendants of slaves brought to what would become Latin America and grew up there, therefore still identifying with Latin culture as a result. You’re also forgetting how many black women are named Victoria. It’s practically every other one I meet.

Btw, the article was written by Rachel Leibovitz, who I suspect is Jewish. Anyway, I still think you’re terrific.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator