Robby Andreu goes full retard

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I didn't know there was that much difference between a 61% winner and a 63%.
I’ll give chimp credit for being a below avg. D coordinator. As you have correctly noted previously, Butters was the O coordinator who, with a crazy amount of talent, couldn’t score a TD against LSU. That makes him an exceptionally bad O coordinator.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll give chimp credit for being a below avg. D coordinator. As you have correctly noted previously, Butters was the O coordinator who, with a crazy amount of talent, couldn’t score a TD against LSU. That makes him an exceptionally bad O coordinator.
You have to give Dorky Dan a lot of credit for taking the top offense in the SEC with a freshman all american QB and turning into an option offense ranked 50 something.

McElstain laid a huge egg vs The Hat but Dorky Dan laid an egg in every SEC game in 2005 and 2006.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You have to give Dorky Dan a lot of credit for taking the top offense in the SEC with a freshman all american QB and turning into an option offense ranked 50 something.

McElstain laid a huge egg vs The Hat but Dorky Dan laid an egg in every SEC game in 2005 and 2006.

Go hit the showers. You smell after being over at that other place.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He lost me when he said the Gatorbait chant had to go.
Once the UF admin said it was gone, you knew he was going to go along. If tomorrow they announced they had reconsidered, he’d have a column the next day saying how bringing it back was the right thing to do. He and his drinking buddy have as much instinct for rebellion as a lapdog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator