MJMGator;n255007 said:
I thought you supported this? :dunno:
caitlyn-jenner-sex-change-vanity-fair-PP.jpg

They do look a lot alike.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Well - kind of depends on when, where and how you catch Ronda. Overall I think she's muy caliente.

Why ... just picture my favorite Gator soccer player:

27th+Annual+Salute+Women+Sports+Awards+Gala+AFSqOQ60MX0x.jpg

And now for something completely different:

CBTUNKyUkAAjdMo.jpg:large

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;n255003 said:
Absolutely. And I looked better than I do daily where I wear none. I'm just saying, makeup can change the way a person looks. Saying someone is drop dead gorgeous based on a magazine photo shoot just isn't reality.
Of course you did. Of course she did. I am well aware that those things are usually garbage (see Kim K's famous butt photoshopping). We agree on this topic, SQ. I was joking. I see a woman call another woman out for wearing makeup though and I will :stickpoke:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;255038 said:
Of course you did. Of course she did. I am well aware that those things are usually garbage (see Kim K's famous butt photoshopping). We agree on this topic, SQ. I was joking. I see a woman call another woman out for wearing makeup though and I will :stickpoke:

But I wasn't calling her out for wearing makeup. I was calling you guys out for thinking she's so hot in an SI photo shoot while wearing loads of makeup and being photoshopped. I don't care if women wear makeup at all. It has its benefits. I just also know how much it can change the way a person looks.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n255010 said:
I'm really not going to revisit this with you. Sorry.
It's the offseason. What else is there to do?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n255042 said:
But I wasn't calling her out for wearing makeup. I was calling you guys out for thinking she's so hot in an SI photo shoot while wearing loads of makeup and being photoshopped. I don't care if women wear makeup at all. It has its benefits. I just also know how much it can change the way a person looks.

Kinda like booze?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;n255042 said:
You guys? Do not group me in with the suckers; they are below me. I am wiser and a man of class. Did you not see my response earlier of "Would not do" :lol:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;255045 said:
You guys? Do not group me in with the suckers; they are below me. I am wiser and a man of class. Did you not see my response earlier of "Would not do" :lol:

I did, which is why I was confused. :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why can't I be attracted to hot, sweaty Rousey?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Some people think this is hot.

1433604522_caitlyn-jenner-g.jpg

Add makeup, a dress and doll her up all you want but you're still going to wake up in the morning to this,

images

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n255048 said:
Why can't I be attracted to hot, sweaty Rousey?
That's right, why not??

Dec 10, 2014
t-gator;n255013 said:
Her record says more about her competition than her.

Truth is somewhere in the middle, but it's not really compelling theater if the best competition she has gets knocked out in one punch. It sounds to me that she is a unique physical specimen, which cuts both ways for the legitimacy of the sport. While she's a great story, she's a great story because the sport is so weak that nobody can really compete with her. The industry just trots out the best they have, and the best doesn't appear to have ever been very good.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;255100 said:
Truth is somewhere in the middle, but it's not really compelling theater if the best competition she has gets knocked out in one punch. It sounds to me that she is a unique physical specimen, which cuts both ways for the legitimacy of the sport. While she's a great story, she's a great story because the sport is so weak that nobody can really compete with her. The industry just trots out the best they have, and the best doesn't appear to have ever been very good.

It's no different than when Tyson dominated. The heavyweight division was WEAK when Tyson dominated.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n255045 said:

I man of class who tucks it back at night to see where it takes you.

Ray Finkle: Sometimes I like to tuck my junk and see where the night takes me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n254770 said:
I think a lot of dudes would get their asses beat by this chick.
Name one. She'd get flattened in seconds by any male fighter, and quickly.

You get this from time to time, like when the Williams sisters claimed they could beat any male tennis player ranked over 200 in the world. When they had their chance they were beaten so easily it became a joke. Here's the fantastic story:

https://observer.theguardian.com/osm/story/0,,543962,00.html

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
She could kick just about any of your asses in a heartbeat. Of course a male fighter would beat her easily because of fight training and simple physics. But you blubber butts? TKO by submission in about 7 seconds, or by straight KO in about 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator