RUMOR: Mullen is out

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
@Swamp Donkey

On a separate but UF/Kiffin related note, while I have always thought that Corral was both a baller and a douchebag, I did change my opinion of him a bit this weekend when it came out that his brother is, and dad, uncle, and grandfather are former, Marines. His overall demeanor/attitude make a lot more sense given that.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Theoretically, the WM and JM hires were the first choice that we zeroed in on. Particularly Muschamp. They just turned out to be terrible decisions.

I thought WM and JM was our 4th picks. I thought Bob Stoops, Bobby Stoops, Rob Stoops and Robert Stoops were are first 4 tries before we settled on WM and JM.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Theoretically, the WM and JM hires were the first choice that we zeroed in on. Particularly Muschamp. They just turned out to be terrible decisions.
WM was coached to straight up lie by his agent or someone. I distinctly remember his initial interview, because of course I was adamantly opposed to a Dwag, but he said all the right things. Going to attack downfield... not going to have a certain offense... going to be multiple always on the attack.... blah blah blah blah blah. Of course that's 100% opposite of what he wanted, Mr Vince Dooley/Ray Goof.

McElstain was clearly a garbage hire from the outset. Even the slightest amount of homework would have shown he was anything but an offensive guru, and a recruiting liability. hell if you knew only one thing about him losing 6-9 to Grasseater with all the offensive talent imaginable, would have made it clear what you were getting.

Of course the same can be said for Mullinz. Their resumes were clear.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
McElstain was a garbage tire from the outset. Even the slightest amount of homework would have shown he was anything but an offensive guru, and a recruiting liability. Of course the same can be said for Mullinz. Their resumes were clear.

Screen_Shot_2014-12-03_at_8.29.55_AM.0.0.png

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, Michigan had $0.10 deposit, of course I did! As for the S&H store... it's where one went to wander around and dream! :lol:

$.10 at the Brooker handy way... the rail road tracks, baseball field and basketball courts were the best areas to look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator