Founding Member
This is just embarrassing.
FEPWPPJVkAUPhJR
Pathetic!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Thank you. A guy like Matt Rhule is a HEAD FYKKING COACH. PLEASE STOP the horseshyt people. Who gives a fvkk if he scrubbed toiilets offensively or defensively!!!!. We need a HEAD FVKKING COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This X10000000...
Florida is not a place where OC's or DC's who graduate to HC's at directional schools or Head Coach in waiting cut their teeth to become a HC....It's a place where a proven CEO installs a proven winning system and oversees it's moving parts......EVERY PART

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
This X10000000...
Florida is not a place where OC's or DC's who graduate to HC's at directional schools or Head Coach in waiting cut their teeth to become a HC....It's a place where a proven CEO installs a proven winning system and oversees it's moving parts......EVERY PART
I still get a chuckle out of the (dwindling) people who think that Mullen can be fixed. A decade+ as a head coach and yes, if only somebody told him he needs to hire decent assistants, recruit better, put in more effort, etc, he would have been Nick Saban part 2. Give me a break.

No more OJT at UF. Hire a proven head coach and be done with it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This X10000000...
Agreed. Unfortunately zero are available.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know a guy in Jax.....
So.... you think the guy who quit twice bc he was burned out so he could spend time w family and took a job with the NFL bc they work about half the hours, wants to come back to a broken program that wont support their football program when, if he did somehow want to return, could go anywhere in the country to one of the schools that have modern facilties and will provide him ten times the staff to cut his own workload?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I still get a chuckle out of the (dwindling) people who think that Mullen can be fixed. A decade+ as a head coach and yes, if only somebody told him he needs to hire decent assistants, recruit better, put in more effort, etc, he would have been Nick Saban part 2. Give me a break.

No more OJT at UF. Hire a proven head coach and be done with it.

This wasn't on the job training with Mullen. He'd been a head coach, so he knew what was expected. He'd been a NC under Meyer so what it took and how to do it. He simply chose not to do those things. Yes it would be nice to grab a proven, experienced HC. But that's just not likely. So if it's a choice of a "mehh" existing head coach or a rising coordinator who's proven to be a winner, I'll take the latter.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
So.... you think the guy who quit twice bc he was burned out so he could spend time w family and took a job with the NFL bc they work about half the hours, wants to come back to a broken program that wont support their football program when, if he did somehow want to return, could go anywhere in the country to one of the schools that have modern facilties and will provide him ten times the staff to cut his own workload?
Well when you put it like that…..

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
This wasn't on the job training with Mullen. He'd been a head coach, so he knew what was expected. He'd been a NC under Meyer so what it took and how to do it. He simply chose not to do those things. Yes it would be nice to grab a proven, experienced HC. But that's just not likely. So if it's a choice of a "mehh" existing head coach or a rising coordinator who's proven to be a winner, I'll take the latter.
5 minutes browsing this board demonstrates nobody can agree on what "a rising coordinator who's proven to be a winner" is. While I agree Mullen wasn't on the job training, almost everybody, including those who loved the hire, almost immediately started talking about how to fix his deficiencies. So maybe a better choice of words would be, no more project coaches.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Make him say no....

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So the thread title just changed and dropped the guys name. I can't wait to see the thread title changed again and the word "RUMOR" has been removed!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Are you talking about the guy in that video where he's taking a "heat check" of someone who wasn't his wife, or someone else?

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
NFL coaches work wa more hours than college staffs.

If you are the smartest guy in the room, find another room.

The most successful people know are not necessarily smart, but are risk takers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.