Rumor: Mullen was on vacation on NSD

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure Mullen is interested. However, I don't even expect him to get an interview, unfortunately.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
People really love the sideways offense but they want to run it with tempo so we punt much faster.

Youre right why would people want a guy who has lined up and beat Saban more than anyone else currently in the SEC. How dumb we all are. Maybe we can go hire Taggart like you wanted to do a few years ago.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he’s that coveted, what’s he doing at Jerry Falwell U?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Lol, was there a gator chatter function i missed?

I get the humor of posting this here and actually got a chuckle. But I think the creator of the meme is too dumb to recognize the irony that denigrating these special ed athletes through suggesting that wanting to fire Mullen makes one retarded, proves what a complete moron he is himself.

Second, I actually find the image kind of inspirational. Yes, of course these guys suck at athletics because they were shortchanged genetically at birth. But despite that they are willing to put themselves out there to compete and show more togetherness and determination than I saw from our defense the entire season. And I’ll guarantee you, at least 3 or 4 of them would be upgrades over Stiner and Wilson.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Forgive me for being late to the party, looks like everyone wants Mullen gone, cool, but who is the top candidates beating down the door to come to UF?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Matt Vaitor tops the current list. If you want to go woke, it’s Thomas Hammock.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Heart-lung transplant patients.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
I get the humor of posting this here and actually got a chuckle. But I think the creator of the meme is too dumb to recognize the irony that denigrating these special ed athletes through suggesting that wanting to fire Mullen makes one retarded, proves what a complete moron he is himself.

Second, I actually find the image kind of inspirational. Yes, of course these guys suck at athletics because they were shortchanged genetically at birth. But despite that they are willing to put themselves out there to compete and show more togetherness and determination than I saw from our defense the entire season. And I’ll guarantee you, at least 3 or 4 of them would be upgrades over Stiner and Wilson.

Not sure about the others but the guy in the middle is Johnny Knoxville from Jackass fame so it was already some kind of parody I think. I agree with your Stiner and Wilson assessment though!

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Not sure about the others but the guy in the middle is Johnny Knoxville from Jackass fame so it was already some kind of parody I think. I agree with your Stiner and Wilson assessment though!
Was a scene from the movie The Ringer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator