Ryan Sousa to transfer

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We traded lane for Sousa. Lane has turn out be a pretty big bust.
You know, I never thought Lane looked good except when Grier was tossing to him. They had a pretty good mojo for some reason.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You know, I never thought Lane looked good except when Grier was tossing to him. They had a pretty good mojo for some reason.
He also didn't have pads on at the time. It was pretty obvious at the ua game he had alligator arms. I was never really impressed with lane either.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Ryan Sousa transfers to Southern Illinois:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...illinois-central-florida-20160613-column.html

Local football fans may recall the names C.J. Jennings, Deionte Gaines, Ryan Sousa, Vince Martin or Roman Tatum.

They are all former Central Florida high school football stars who went on to play college football, all with different destinations, all with visions of grandeur at the next level. For some, their experiences at their first college was just fine, while others either fell shy of expectations or were unhappy with their environment.

Now they all have one more common thread. Welcome to the new trend at Southern Illinois University. Head coach Nick Hill announced Monday that four of the players will be transferring with immediate eligibility to play at SIU, while Tatum is expected to transfer at the end of the summer.

A fresh start for all, Hill is expecting big things from these players, which is what he has already become accustomed to from other Central Florida players already on the SIU roster.

......Sousa was a well decorated receiver out of Orlando Lake Nona High two seasons ago, spending this past season as a redshirt at Florida. The 6-0, 195-pounder followed former UF quality control assistant John Van Dam to SIU, where the coach is now offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach.

Hill said Sousa, who still has four years of eligibility, came with not only high regards from Van Dam, but also a personal reference from UF head coach Jim McElwain himself.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good move for both parties. He doesn't provide value for us and we don't provide value for him. Let him go play at SIU and enjoy it while we get another scholly to give out. Wish him the best.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Word is coming out that he wanted to march with the band at halftime and McElwain would not allow it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
another diamond in the rough for mustank. worst coach ever.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He was the FLIPPER! He flipped Ryan Sousa when we lost four 5* players. PUMPERS WERE PUMPIN!!!!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I've never seen any pumpers on here go gaga over any players. ?? I've been on board defending
Trask, but that's not pumping, that's defending against undeserved "bad-mouthing".

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ehhh to some extent that's true rog, but you gotta admit, there's been quite a lot of turd polishing going on the last few seasons.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Did you just steal this from me? Lol

Yes. I laughed loudly at your original post and even showed it to my half-asleep wife who slurred, "Wow...that's impressive."

If by using your gif I violated some unspoken protocol or copyright, I sincerely apologize. True art like that needs to be shared with the world. :)

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. I laughed loudly at your original post and even showed it to my half-asleep wife who slurred, "Wow...that's impressive."

If by using your gif I violated some unspoken protocol or copyright, I sincerely apologize. True art like that needs to be shared with the world. :)

Hahah I'm just messing man. It's all good and I'd like to see that as a permanent gif option lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.