Saban goes off on self-absorbed fans

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
yeah thats really the rub. the man makes more money than God. But God forbid someone expect near perfection for near infinite money.

He reminds me of someone who demands the best of everyone, but then doesn't like it when they demand it back of him.
He's laughing all the way to the bank (and rightly so). I think he's setting thongs up to retire after he beats the snot out of the leghumpers and wins his final NC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sure. If like Spurrier he knows when it's time to hang it up, you'll be grateful.

But if he goes all booby bowden calling his players by number because he can't remember their names while plodding his way through a few 6 loss seasons, you'll turn on him quicker than your mom can unbutton her overalls.
Walking around smiling constantly because the warm lumps in his pants feel good.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He's laughing all the way to the bank (and rightly so). I think he's setting thongs up to retire after he beats the snot out of the leghumpers and wins his final NC.
your dreaming, he could barely beat garbage auburn. they are gonna get owned next weekend.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I find your lack of faith disturbing ...
[too lazy to get the vader gif]
I put my faith in what a team shows me on the field. bama has shown a consistent propensity to give up big plays on defense, and studder on offense. they had a nailbiter with us... US. they got beat pretty good by 4 loss aTM, they needed a comeback and 3 OTs to get away from an auburn team with a losing record, and the reality is, if tank bigsby had simply gone to the ground with 1 minute left instead of unexplicably running out of bounds, there would have been no OTs. Auburn literally gave the game away, they had it sealed up.

Dwags on the other hand have essentially demolished every team theyve played, most of them not even able to find the endzone at all. You can hate them all you want, but it doesnt change what theyve put on the field. But tell me more about this wonderful faith you have.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I put my faith in what a team shows me on the field. bama has shown a consistent propensity to give up big plays on defense, and studder on offense. they had a nailbiter with us... US. they got beat pretty good by 4 loss aTM, they needed a comeback and 3 OTs to get away from an auburn team with a losing record, and the reality is, if tank bigsby had simply gone to the ground with 1 minute left instead of unexplicably running out of bounds, there would have been no OTs. Auburn literally gave the game away, they had it sealed up.

Dwags on the other hand have essentially demolished every team theyve played, most of them not even able to find the endzone at all. You can hate them all you want, but it doesnt change what theyve put on the field. But tell me more about this wonderful faith you have.
The leghumpers haven't had their bad game yet. It will be real and marvelous against Bamma.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Kirby is due one of his bone-headed calls in a big game this year. Fvch Georgia. I'm pulling for Bama.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020

Yes, Bama had one loss and some "close" games this year. It's kind of like Saban said that Bama always gets everyone's best shot. That was definitely the case against A&M and the Barn. Might have been the case against UF too. It isn't easy beating every single team every single year and especially a year after winning the Natty. Everyone wants to knock off the champ plus the new players many times haven't "bought in" to the system because they have heard their whole lives just how great they are. Sometimes it takes a bit of adversity to get those kids to realize that they need to do more better.

I have no idea what will transpire this Saturday but I will be hoping that Bama can upset them once again. Do you know what happened the last time Bama was ranked lower than UGA when we played?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, Bama had one loss and some "close" games this year. It's kind of like Saban said that Bama always gets everyone's best shot. That was definitely the case against A&M and the Barn. Might have been the case against UF too. It isn't easy beating every single team every single year and especially a year after winning the Natty. Everyone wants to knock off the champ plus the new players many times haven't "bought in" to the system because they have heard their whole lives just how great they are. Sometimes it takes a bit of adversity to get those kids to realize that they need to do more better.

I have no idea what will transpire this Saturday but I will be hoping that Bama can upset them once again. Do you know what happened the last time Bama was ranked lower than UGA when we played?
I know nothing you've said has any bearing on Saturdays game or the fact that this year the dwags are better than you in every facet of the game. Enjoy that L brohound.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Dwags are in the playoffs win or lose Saturday. Bama not so much.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
toll ride..............fck the dwags and
maxresdefault.jpg

he obviously sucks and is a dirt bag.............

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
IMO, Saban has delivered far more since 2008 that the fans have ever asked of him. If he walked away tomorrow I, for one, would be grateful for all he has done for the University of Alabama. Even if he were to take another HC job at another SEC school... I'd hope Bama beat him/them but I would still be thankful for what he brought to Tuscaloosa.

Well then he clearly is not talking to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.