G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator said:
oxrageous;n60163 said:
And what if we ran the table and obliterated Oregon in the NC game? How about then? What if we reeled off 130 straight wins, destroying every CFB record and became the greatest dynasty of all time? What about then?

I'd still be upset about the GSU game, and he'd enter 2015 on a very short leash.
Yeah, he had better show some measurable improvement.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know what you mean by winning ugly but 8-3 is my minimum for considering to retain him but that includes beating Georgia, winning the East and remaining competitive in the rest of our games.

Otherwise just forget it. It isn't worth even talking about.

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
After what I'm seeing now, he's gone after this year. 5 - 6 or 6 - 5 at best, and that's stretching it a bit...

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n59895 said:
bailing water on the titanic...

This.

Though after this past Saturday there is virtually nothing Muschamp can do to turn me around, I'm pretty sure winning two of those, maybe even one, would save him with Foley.

And out of curiosity, from what you've seen over the past two weeks, what makes you think we have even the smallest of chances to win any of these games?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath said:
T REX;n59895 said:

This.

Though after this past Saturday there is virtually nothing Muschamp can do to turn me around, I'm pretty sure winning two of those, maybe even one, would save him with Foley.

And out of curiosity, from what you've seen over the past two weeks, what makes you think we have even the smallest of chances to win any of these games?
Watching the games of the other teams we still have to play. No one is good. We are currently a step below three of those teams, but if the staff does make changes over this off week. Who knows.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If, our AD does not want to deal with hiring another coach, I would like to suggest that we rotate Head Coaches much the same as we do "Mr. 2 Bits." That way we would at least be less predictable. In fact, instead of honoring the womens track team, the mens golf team, the swimmers and the Pride of the Sunshine during the time-outs let's let them be our group coach for a game. We save some money, we have better player development and maybe even an actual strategy.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator;n59887 said:
You still want champ gone? Just wondering what he has to do to stick around in some of y'all's minds?
If he beats everybody, minus FSU. We win the east and he's back. USCe is the rubber game in this pipe dream.

He's toast!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
This pretty much sums up our board.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator charm;n60372 said:
If, our AD does not want to deal with hiring another coach, I would like to suggest that we rotate Head Coaches much the same as we do "Mr. 2 Bits." That way we would at least be less predictable. In fact, instead of honoring the womens track team, the mens golf team, the swimmers and the Pride of the Sunshine during the time-outs let's let them be our group coach for a game. We save some money, we have better player development and maybe even an actual strategy.

You may be onto something there. Talking about predictable it looks is if he won't yank Driskel Muschamp will be pushing the heavy run package again.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, what if we win the lottery on the same day that aliens land and the sun stops working and we all shoot rainbows out of our asses. I've got new for the OP, we suck and are going to get beat by LSU, Scar, UGA, Mizzou, and FSU at a MINIMUM. At least the if the way we played the last two games is a real reflection of this team. It is going to take WORK to get to 7-5. Yes, 7-5, you know, the worst record the zooker compiled here. It is highly likely that Will Muschamp will only have a better record than Zooks WORST record in one of his four years here.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
Wow, what if we win the lottery on the same day that aliens land and the sun stops working and we all shoot rainbows out of our asses. I've got new for the OP, we suck and are going to get beat by LSU, Scar, UGA, Mizzou, and FSU at a MINIMUM. At least the if the way we played the last two games is a real reflection of this team. It is going to take WORK to get to 7-5. Yes, 7-5, you know, the worst record the zooker compiled here. It is highly likely that Will Muschamp will only have a better record than Zooks WORST record in one of his four years here.
Who would've thought it could get worse? I guess Zook was our Jimmy Carter.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Floridagator;n59991 said:
We are where 90% of us thought we wold be at this point, 1 loss.
While that may be true on the actual record, we aren't anywhere close to where we'd thought we'd be as far as improvement, and you damn well know it. We were lucky to beat UK and Alabama showed just how far away we are from being a top SEC team. We were flat-out embarrassed.
^This!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
Listen to the monkey. He speak da truth.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath said:
T REX;n59895 said:

This.

I agree that the East is weak - but we are a lot lower than one step below USCe and the Humpers...

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry guys but I am not so sure that we are even gonna win 5 games. We just looked horrible at Bama and the future is not very promising. I am hoping that we can save face and win 8 games though. We really need it!!

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath said:
T REX;n59895 said:

This.

In conference, I see Missouri as being our hardest game. Yes, I'm serious.

Aug 5, 2014
deuce said:
In reality, nothing has changed regarding WM's status since before the 1st game except we are 2 - 1.
Yes you are correct. We all thought it take OT to beat Kentucky and that we would be taken to the woodshed by Bama.

Aug 5, 2014
HogtownGator said:
If we beat UT soundly, then beat a highly ranked LSU (currently 17, but they play Auburn before us and could be ranked higher) we could possibly be a ranked team beating the dawgs. That would clearly be the best possible outcome.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
At least you left yourself an out,monkey. If,if,if. This team is better than you think

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator