SC, Mazzou, Ga, FSU

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
4 games folks, which ones can we win with the team we saw last nite? I say welcome back to the pre-Woodruff years.
I ve never been this negetive before and hope I never will again.
Bayern Gator

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
William Donald Garrett;n77190 said:
4 games folks, which ones can we win with the team we saw last nite? I say welcome back to the pre-Woodruff years.
Bayern Gator

One with what we saw last night but I think we could beat Missouri and SC with Harris starting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n77319 said:
One with what we saw last night but I think we could beat Missouri and SC with Harris starting.

South Carolina would blow us out if our defense played like that against them

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n77572 said:
South Carolina would blow us out if our defense played like that against them
I think its funny how we go from week to week with completely opposing feelings about the defense. Last week they were great, this week they made a bad QB look pretty good. Does anyone really think our D is that up and down? I just dont, our D is about what it is with a small amount of up/down from week to week. For the most part though, they are the same each week. The difference is the competition and to some extent, the scheme they see. We dont go from being absolutely sh*t at bama, to superb at Tenn, to pretty crappy at home against lsu. The D looks decent to good against really bad teams, and bad to awful against good ones. Point is, they are what they are... mediocre. And its been that way all season.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ReelGatorDoc;n77743 said:
we seem to be good at getting opposing teams back on track!

Absolutely true. With Harris, we have a good chance every week. With Driskel, we go 0-5.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;77201 said:
I think we have decent chance against EKU and Vandy.
I agree. If Treon can ever get back on the field, then I'd at least feel that we have a better chance at the other teams and have an excuse for an offense that doesn't help out the defense.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I agree with you all about Treon needing to play, but I wont go so far as to think it will suddenly turn our fortunes around. He has only a handful of plays that we are basing this off of, I think some of you are expecting way too much at this juncture. Do I hope he steps on the field and owns it....absolutely! But I havent seen anything that makes me believe it is a sure thing yet.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatormac2112;n77807 said:
I agree with you all about Treon needing to play, but I wont go so far as to think it will suddenly turn our fortunes around. He has only a handful of plays that we are basing this off of, I think some of you are expecting way too much at this juncture. Do I hope he steps on the field and owns it....absolutely! But I havent seen anything that makes me believe it is a sure thing yet.

At this point, he is our only hope. Otherwise we are looking at last season 2.0.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
1-3 no matter who starts at QB. Muschamp is still head coach and until that changes we won't even be competitive. Also, UGA and FSU will be blow outs.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n77818 said:
At this point, he is our only hope. Otherwise we are looking at last season 2.0.

We already are looking at last season. Last night reminded me a lot of the Miami

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
A QB change would do us good, but that won't stop us from giving up 3rd and 15+ to Bama or LSU. Always someone out of position, making a mental mistake, and Champ excusing it as things that happen (and he'll get it fixed). And then the next weekend, repeat.

BearCatGator

Aug 26, 2014
William Donald Garrett;n77190 said:
Bayern Gator

I think we could beat any of them. It all depends on who shows up and if they show up. Our game against LSU wasn't all that bad. What frustrates me is seeing a team that has a lot of potential kill themselves because of turnovers, dropped passes, blow coverage, and just plain stupid plays. If you take away those things I feel like we could be a top 25 team. The problem is we can't beat the other team because we beat ourselves.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
BearCatGator;n77977 said:
I think we could beat any of them. It all depends on who shows up and if they show up. Our game against LSU wasn't all that bad. What frustrates me is seeing a team that has a lot of potential kill themselves because of turnovers, dropped passes, blow coverage, and just plain stupid plays. If you take away those things I feel like we could be a top 25 team. The problem is we can't beat the other team because we beat ourselves.

most poorly coached teams lack discipline

BearCatGator

Aug 26, 2014
t-gator;n77979 said:
most poorly coached teams lack discipline

I hate to say it because I have been a Muschamp fan so far but even I am starting to doubt him. I want to have faith in him but sometimes people just aren't cutout for certain roles. When he first started he had that spark and seemed to be pumped up. Now it seems he is just trying to get through the game and have a win fall in his lap. Show some spark! Get on to some people! Get in a face of somebody! At least act like you care! Same goes for Jeff, he is just missing something. He showed some excitement after the td run but always seems to be like "oh well". I can take being bad and being outplayed but gt beat like the way we do is just pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator