Scumbag Greg McElroy rips "cruel, irrational" Gator fans

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Read fergs post below....I struggled with the link.

Oh, and suck a fat one Greg. Go give Slimebaum a reacharound.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Greg should go somewhere where he is appreciated too. Perhaps Antarctica.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Yeah I guess the same could be said of Perkins, Curry, Dubose etc. Heck UF did not fire a coach before allowing him to coach a single game.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
There is literally NOTHING to appreciate about him, you howdy doody looking M*****F*****!!!!!!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said in the original thread title.....EABOD Greg, you closet homosexual.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know, Greg has a point.

img_0138.jpg

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I am glad Mac is gone. of course anyone who participated in making an alleged death threat against him should be charged accordingly life is bigger than football.

I think winning the East his first two years was a little bit deceiving but the reality is the lack of talent the lack of depth the lack of a quarterback enforcing will Grier out of town it's just too much for Gator fans to take the future is very Bleak unless they can get someone who can recruit. the Gators have to recruit against Charlie Strong Mark richt Jimbo Fisher and now Scott Frost that's just in this state. Tough work ahead.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is going to be another round of layoffs at ESPN likely before the end of the year, wouldn't be shocked of McEldork is a part of it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How above it all the Bama clan likes to position itself as long as Saban is hauling in hardware and the suffering takes place elsewhere. I can't wait for the meltdown once he retires.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I forget which Florida game he was doing the TV color for this year. The camera went to the broadcast booth without graphics superimposed letting you know who was who. I wasn't aware it was McElroy.

I'm thinking to myself, when did they start letting high school age people do these jobs? He looked about 17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.