Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is one I'd hope the players see.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn this got me hype.... If only we still had Will Grier at the helm....

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
http://www.gatorvision.tv/watch/?Archive=3408

I hope this link works, damn, James is focused, this team needs to focus, our Gator Nation needs to focus a FCK bama...get behind this team, win or lose, no matter how the road was getting there....They Are There! This is for an SEC championship! GO GATORS! KICK bama's AZZ!!!! :chomp:

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
I don't give a shtick if this one was mom...damn I pumped now, merge my comments for me mods, cool azz video

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
How the hell has more Gators not commented and gotten fired up about that.... enough with the naysaying...get pumped..like I said, who gives a shtick how our team got there, OUR team is there... Go Gators, kick bama's azz!!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How the hell has more Gators not commented and gotten fired up about that.... enough with the naysaying...get pumped..like I said, who gives a shtick how our team got there, OUR team is there... Go Gators, kick bama's azz!!
Some people work :stickpoke:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bates is awesome and all, but this video is like the gnat puffing his chest up right before he flies across the street and into an 18-wheeler's windshield.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Why do his eyes look like hes coming off an all night bender?

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
And I love all my peeps on here, especially the ones I have chatted with frequently, :fistbump: but I will not be following any negative talk on the game tomorrow :nono:..yes, good chance we lose...but to beat us they have to face us. We are there and have a chance with that Defense. If we lose, fine, but until we do... FCK the elephants! Kick their azzes Gators!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And I love all my peeps on here, especially the ones I have chatted with frequently, :fistbump: but I will not be following any negative talk on the game tomorrow :nono:..yes, good chance we lose...but to beat us they have to face us. We are there and have a chance with that Defense. If we lose, fine, but until we do... FCK the elephants! Kick their azzes Gators!
So you're saying we still have to play this game tomorrow?

whid.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator