SEC CG Hype Video

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good video. Gotta love Batesy. This'll keep them pumped up until the 3rd or 4th possession and it's already 20-0.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
D suffocates Henry and DBs sucker Bama QB into interceptions.
Just due it, Gators.

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I work in Alabama and I'm the lone Gator in my office...I've had to listen to all these loud mouth Bama fans all year. If we win they will never hear the end of it from me!

Go Gators!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This hype video was just released by McElwain, Nussmeier and co. It's about 10 minutes long, but every bit as exciting as the Gator offense.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love the video and you gotta love Batesey! I sure do wish we had had Grier all season and were going in with an offense that was firing on at least some cylinders, if not all. I hope next year we're back here again and they can redo or recycle some of that footage.

Regardless, I hope the unexpected happens and the Gators work 'em silly! Go Gators!!

:chomp:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
And I love all my peeps on here, especially the ones I have chatted with frequently, :fistbump: but I will not be following any negative talk on the game tomorrow :nono:..yes, good chance we lose...but to beat us they have to face us. We are there and have a chance with that Defense. If we lose, fine, but until we do... FCK the elephants! Kick their azzes Gators!

thanks for posting that 2002 - the Youtube link didn't work so your link got it going ...
Go Gators!
All we need is a pick six... about twelve safeties and a shank for Henry's hammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.