SEC Championship: Bama crushes UGA with 536 yards and 41 points

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately UGA is still in the playoff even if they lose. They cannot be allowed to win it all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fuchs all dwags and if they dont win the conference they should and will be passed by one loss Big 10 and Big 12 champs.

No one GAF about beating the SEC East, currently one of the most pathetic divisions in power football.

Kintucky would be sixth at best in the SEC West.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WE are all Bammers tomorrow night.

If his wife sees that, he’s toast.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Bama's O-Line is very very weak compared to recent Bama O-Lines. They are going to have to find a way to consistently move the ball thru the air as I don;t see them having much success running the ball. But I don;t know even if their O-Line can hole up in Pass Pro?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Not even watching this game. Who cares? Fuchs da boffa dem.

It comes on at 4 PM, I'll be busy watching the Sling Bowl that starts at 3:30 on ESPN.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
I'll be at Light up Lake Lillian in Belleview then try to catch the Lake weir boat parade after party at Eaton's Beach.... Or maybe just a fire with some brews and friends

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia hasn't played one decent offense all year. They really haven't beat anybody come to think of it. I'm gonna take bama in this one. Bama's gonna sit on the run and make little Bennett beat them and I don't think uga can win like that.

Ok state beats Baylor. Cinci beats Houston. Michigan beats who tf they play. The playoffs consist of Bama, Michigan, Ok state and Cincinnati. Uga gets left out.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately UGA is still in the playoff even if they lose. They cannot be allowed to win it all.
For this reason, I say beat down Satan and make him retire.

the only team I want to win is the fighting Harbaughs

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bama's O-Line is very very weak compared to recent Bama O-Lines. They are going to have to find a way to consistently move the ball thru the air as I don;t see them having much success running the ball. But I don;t know even if their O-Line can hole up in Pass Pro?
You guys are hilarious. Ugly looked good vs a pathetic SEC East and now they are 95 Nebraska, huh?

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Georgia hasn't played one decent offense all year. They really haven't beat anybody come to think of it. I'm gonna take bama in this one. Bama's gonna sit on the run and make little Bennett beat them and I don't think uga can win like that.

Ok state beats Baylor. Cinci beats Houston. Michigan beats who tf they play. The playoffs consist of Bama, Michigan, Ok state and Cincinnati. Uga gets left out.

Cinci keeping UGA out of the playoffs would be another reason to be glad we didn't hire Fickell.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Santa has already given me two presents.....Mullen and Grantham gone!

If he is willing I will take one more, a UGAly azz whuppin' that will be beautiful. Plus I'll give my son in law a break today. Roll Damn Tide. You really can't pick your parents or your in-laws.

:facepalm:

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tide needs to save humanity and beat the leghumpers twice, it will be the best D Ga has faced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator