SEC Coaches Teleconference

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
McElwain was up today... here are the tweets about what he said...

Scott Carter ‏@GatorsScott 29m29 minutes ago

"I was really happy with the guys kind of came back...you could see the carryover and investment.'' -- McElwain on spring practice

Scott Carter ‏@GatorsScott 29m29 minutes ago

"We finished up finals strong and getting ready to hit our summer program. Interested to see what our leadership does over summer." --Mac

Matt Baker ‏@MBakerTBTimes 27m27 minutes ago

McElwain says coordinator carousel in SEC makes offseason film study "kinda nuts." #Gators

Scott Carter ‏@GatorsScott 26m26 minutes ago

"Yeah, we had plans in place." -- McElwain on participating in satellite camps

Scott Carter ‏@GatorsScott 26m26 minutes ago

"We are in the process of putting our traveling show together. It should be fun.'' -- More McElwain on satellite camps

Scott Carter ‏@GatorsScott 25m25 minutes ago

Says he wants QB F. Franks to understand not every play needs to be a home run.

Scott Carter ‏@GatorsScott 23m23 minutes ago

"That's up to them. You've got to go out and play. Great.'' -- Mac on Twitter chatter between Gators-Vols players

Scott Carter ‏@GatorsScott 22m22 minutes ago

"They all got to fall within your camp dates anyway ... you are going to do whatever you can within the rules.'' -- Mac on satellite camps

Anthony Chiang ‏@Anthony_Chiang 23m23 minutes ago

McElwain said #Gators OL Martez Ivey (shoulder) is ahead of schedule.

Scott Carter ‏@GatorsScott 21m21 minutes ago

"It's status quo." -- McElwain on suspended players from spring

Scott Carter ‏@GatorsScott 20m20 minutes ago

"In my opinion, it is the most important time for your team to build as they are out there working.'' -- McElwain on importance of summer

Edgar Thompson ‏@osgators 25m25 minutes ago

Mac said Kyle Trask needs to continue to develop his understanding of #Gators scheme. Overall, pleased with 'arm talent' in QB room.

Nick de la Torre ‏@NickdelaTorreGC

Mac asked about Tenn picking to win the East- "I'm sure they should be and should beat the heck out of us. We'll just be lucky to show up."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, smart for Mac to go "prevent" on any of our overconfidence going into UT game.
Hoping summer workouts are "no-sweat" ?

We have a common-sense aware HC now, who took no credit for coaching-up Gators into
the NFL ... 'cause Stank takes credit for those 2015 dispirited, stumbly hi-star talents.

Frankly, I cannot help but feel excitement about the player-development coach-pack we
have and what their effect will be over the summer & preseason: results will be forthcoming.

Don't ya'll think del Rio will develop into a "get'er-done" QB-leader where game experience (success)
just calls forth all that NFL QB coaching he's gotten before now ? How many programs have a QB
with that background ?? Go Gators.

PS problem > once I underline a phrase it continues to underline the remaining post ... there's nothing
that emphatic about what I post. = suggested solutions ?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
if status quo, then moving back...

I think it just means the University hasn't taken them off suspension yet... Hopefully at least Callaway will get cleared sometime soon.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think it just means the University hasn't taken them off suspension yet... Hopefully at least Callaway will get cleared sometime soon.
I hope you are right....but does not look good imo...to close to the edge..or over...

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
PS problem > once I underline a phrase it continues to underline the remaining post ... there's nothing
that emphatic about what I post. = suggested solutions ?

Underline! Not underlined. Type out your message. Select the text you want underlined and then click the U button above.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for response EyeDoc ... Here's what I do : I blue highlight what I want underlined and
then hit the U underline icon. It underlines what I "blued" but thereafter it continues to underline
every thing as I type in the remaining thread. I bet I can "blue" a word after my intentional target,
then "unblue" it and see if that stops the runaway underlining.? .... Wait, maybe everything I say
is worth underlining ? :confused:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for response EyeDoc ... Here's what I do : I blue highlight what I want underlined and
then hit the U underline icon. It underlines what I "blued" but thereafter it continues to underline
every thing as I type in the remaining thread. I bet I can "blue" a word after my intentional target,
then "unblue" it and see if that stops the runaway underlining.? .... Wait, maybe everything I say

I used to be able to understand some of what you write.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Click the "U" again when you're done underlining.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I sure would like to be cocky again during a football season... :grin:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We're moving into the most critical part of the off season. Hopefully all of the guys have their heads on right, stay out of trouble, and get some work done in the weight room. Then we need to get Callaway back. It will feel like forever until SEC media days gets here.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015

Click the "U" again when you're done underlining.

When you highlight text make sure that highlighted text is not the end of your post. That's why I said type out your entire post and then highlight and underline. Gator J is correct that clicking the underline icon will toggle underlining on and off.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When you highlight text make sure that highlighted text is not the end of your post. That's why I said type out your entire post and then highlight and underline. Gator J is correct that clicking the underline icon will toggle underlining on and off.

Thank you. Your guidance finally soaked in... got it now, thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.