SEC Media Days 2016 - July 11-14

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I love Mac because he's who he is and doesn't give 2 sh*t's if anyone else likes him. With that being said i wish he'd go out and hire some stud coaches/recruiters at the O-line/TE/LB positions because the people in those roles now aren't getting the job done #ChompChomp

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
1st Hope RB Thompson turns out to be a speedy bruiser punishing tacklers on his way to 5-6 YPC.
2nd hope OL fires off opening holes for our stable of RBs & their ensuing pride makes them fierce pass blockers.
3rd QB & WRs and TEs turn into a down the field machine.
No reason all those hopes can't turn true.
This year Mac & crew & players have embraced the Gator-plan and trust it as a winning structure.
No more phony coaches here.

That's a big hope on number 1....

I still don't think you will see much of Thompson outside of giving Cronk a rest

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's got a funny wit about him, that's for sure. Liked McElroy's take thus far. If anyone knows anything about Mac it should be him. And agreed UF is just as equally talented as UT and pretty obvious that Bytch Jones is not much of a HBC. UF-UT should be about as equally matched of a ball game as last year's. UF should have a more QB situation by game 4 and I'll take Mac over Jones on game day. UT's only edge is its in Kville.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's got a funny wit about him, that's for sure. Liked McElroy's take thus far. If anyone knows anything about Mac it should be him. And agreed UF is just as equally talented as UT and pretty obvious that Bytch Jones is not much of a HBC. UF-UT should be about as equally matched of a ball game as last year's. UF should have a more QB situation by game 4 and I'll take Mac over Jones on game day. UT's only edge is its in Kville.

Except Knoxville was such a bad edge, Butch couldn't beat Muskchamp with the worst quarterback play in that game by the gators in 30 years in 2014.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
I love Mac because he's who he is and doesn't give 2 sh*t's if anyone else likes him. With that being said i wish he'd go out and hire some stud coaches/recruiters at the O-line/TE/LB positions because the people in those roles now aren't getting the job done #ChompChomp

Hopefully the new AD will allow that to happen...he gave a little cheap shot at the Administration yesterday lol.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac's got a funny wit about him, that's for sure. Liked McElroy's take thus far. If anyone knows anything about Mac it should be him...

I thought the same thing. He seems to genuinely like Coach Mac and brags on him every chance he gets. That kind of talk has to help Mac when he's trying to flip a Felipe Franks or gain a pledge from a Jake Allen. These highly rated QB's, I'm sure, are paying attention when a sports broadcaster and national champion QB is always bragging on his former OC and QB coach.

It's worth noting that McElory states that Mac is who is he and there's nothing fake about him. He said the guy you see up on the stage is the same guy you see behind closed doors. That being said, I'm sure we all wish we could just get some straight answers from him from time to time. But I'm not sure there is a coach out there who does do that anymore now that SOS has retired...

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Butch on now congratulating himself and program. Butch is the anti-Mac. Gosh! He won't stop! He really loves him some Butch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator