SEC Overturns Powell's Suspension for LeFlop

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
After reviewing the re-play, the flop was long after Powell got his punch in. The ref was in the process of pulling the flag before the flop.
Let me explain something to you, troll. You are here to entertain us. Be witty, be funny, get your jabs in. It's ok. But be funny. People laughed at Butters and Nuss. We may keep it if they don't turn this thing around.

However, just being an annoying azzhole will get you sent back to Rocky Flop or the Big Top. Trust me. I'm tight with the dude in charge.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let me explain something to you, troll. You are here to entertain us. Be witty, be funny, get your jabs in. It's ok. But be funny. People laughed at Butters and Nuss. We may keep it if they don't turn this thing around.

However, just being an annoying azzhole will get you sent back to Rocky Flop or the Big Top. Trust me. I'm tight with the dude in charge.
He's definitely tight with him. They spoon every night. It's a very tender scene.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As noted earlier in this thread. This "Flop" took place right in front of an official. No penalty should have been called and Powell should bot have been ejected. This official needs to be suspended, or fired, and Foley should be all over the SEC league office about this BS - since Foley is hanging in until November 1.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
The ref throwing the flag was in a position such that the TN player's body blocked the ref's view of BP's arm movement, so I could see an attempted argument that it appeared the TN player was shot...ahem, struck.

However, that same ref was watching the TN player dance around BP and attempt to provoke him. Moreover, unless the ref believes rasslin is real, he ought to have some clue that the flop in no way could have been done by BP striking the player without a significant windup and follow thru which would have been visible regardless of who was positioned where.

Bottom line. The ref f'd that up badly and ought to be reprimanded with a "WTF did you think you saw?" and the TN player needs to be addressed by the league and sat half a game.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I gotta believe that there's a lot of leftover Gator hatred in the SEC for what SOS did to them for pretty much a decade. I wish it was not leftover but ongoing and continuing.

destindon

Banned
BANNED
Sep 12, 2016
Throwing BP out of the game was the ref's call, not anyone else's. If you go by your logic, then when an offensive lineman moves because the defense drew him offsides, then there wouldn't be any players left to play if that happened every game. Sitting a player down for a half or whole game because he caused the other player to have a penalty is ludicrous.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Throwing BP out of the game was the ref's call, not anyone else's. If you go by your logic, then when an offensive lineman moves because the defense drew him offsides, then there wouldn't be any players left to play if that happened every game. Sitting a player down for a half or whole game because he caused the other player to have a penalty is ludicrous.

You are an idiot.

Offsides is not an ejection offense. Nor is drawing someone offsides. Attempting to get an opposing player ejected should be a punishable act, IMO.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
You are an idiot.

Offsides is not an ejection offense. Nor is drawing someone offsides. Attempting to get an opposing player ejected should be a punishable act, IMO.

Dont feed the trolls. We have enough already.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I gotta believe that there's a lot of leftover Gator hatred in the SEC for what SOS did to them for pretty much a decade. I wish it was not leftover but ongoing and continuing.

Yep, I kind of like being disliked because of the thumping we put on other teams.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
whaaaa.. ankle grabber running around trolling and disliking everyones post.

:alone:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.