SEC schedule and start date

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I would love to go to the Old Piss game but probably only home team fans will be able to attend.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, bye week over Halloween? That’s supposed to be dwag weekend and daylight savings extra hour of partying time.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Mrs G and I were going to Memphis for the original date of the Ole Miss game. Oh well, maybe next time....

Had plans for that one too, but now 2/3rds of our group can't go with the changed date (many are coming from the West Coast and can't change plans that easily). A darn shame, had really been looking forward to the Grove.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Had plans for that one too, but now 2/3rds of our group can't go with the changed date (many are coming from the West Coast and can't change plans that easily). A darn shame, had really been looking forward to the Grove.

We changed our plans. We'll be there for the 8/26 date. Can we get tickets, is another story.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Its a good thing all change fees are waived for most hotels and airlines

The hotel is cancel free up to 24 hours before...I haven't checked the flight yet. There were about 30 of us going, all of us are turning/have turned 50 this year. So we need to make a plan. That weekend is FL/GA in Jax, so I know we aren't going to Nashville that weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.