SEC Shorts Playoff Expansion Edition

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like how dumbasses think playing more games in the playoffs is going to somehow change the teams that got destroyed in October to miraculously not get destroyed again by the same elite teams in December.

Hell, as soon as Shart finishes self destructing we klmight get a chance to get totally destroyed and humiliated by Trailerbammer three times in the same season.

: progress: according to the Participation Trophy crowd.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I like how dumbasses think playing more games in the playoffs is going to somehow change the teams that got destroyed in October to miraculously not get destroyed again by the same elite teams in December.

Hell, as soon as Shart ginishes self destructing we kight get a chance to get totally destroyed and humiliated by Trailerbammer three times in the same season.

Good Gawd, STFU already...it was a joke skit on youtube.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Again...I do like an expansion...12 is crazy.

I hate the meaningless bowls.

And why do we have 129? Div-1 Teams.

I'd like to pair that down to 84-96 and 6 Conferences with 2 Divisions Each.

Have 6 Championships...winners have a bye.

Have 4 Wild-Card. Winners play Top Ranked conference champs.

8 Team Play-off.

Eliminate non-Power Conference In Season Games.

Cut the Season to 10 Games

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
And Donk and Net...Like picking a Coach...Please tell us the "Donk NC System"?

I'm addressing the "12 Teams" vs "Worthless Bowls"

Don't say go to the 80's Bowl System...That ain't happening

Mine is a simple plan with plenty of good post-season TV but better yet it improves the regular season...It eliminates games like UF vs NW Corndog Tech...

So how do games like that help pick a NC?

People are turned off...Fuchs...Even our HC didn't care enough practice.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I prefer to just watch the skit, laugh, search the internet for hot photos of Hannah and then go on with my life. But by all means @NOLAGATOR, you and @Swamp Donkey have fun discussing the endless playoff fantasies.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I prefer to just watch the skit, laugh, search the internet for hot photos of Hannah and then go on with my life. But by all means @NOLAGATOR, you and @Swamp Donkey have fun discussing the endless playoff fantasies.

What YOU Laugh?
2228.jpg

:harvey1:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Hell, as soon as Shart ginishes self destructing we kight get a chance to get totally destroyed and humiliated by Trailerbammer three times in the same season.

I'm pretty sure the people who made the video agree with you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
...Please tell us the "Donk NC System"?
One vs Two.

Fuchs loser teams and loser coaches.

It pays to be a winner.

You cvvvnts are still going to be crying when Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State hang 50-60 on some of these shttbags 2-3 loss also ran teams that have no business being there.

Maybe they'll hand out participation trophies to the Dan Mullens of the world.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lighten up, Francis. And learn the difference between ginishes and finishes, or maybe just lay off the booze.
I probably won't stop fat thumbing it and there's no chance I'm laying off the booze.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
One vs Two.

Fuchs loser teams and loser coaches.

It pays to be a winner.

You cvvvnts are still going to be crying when Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State hang 50-60 on some of these shttbags 3 loss teams that have no business being there.

Maybe they'll hand out participation trophies to the Dan Mullens of the world.

Brother I agree...So why do we have 120+ Div-1 teams. Why do we play the schedules we do?

Put all those who want to really participate is 6 Power Conferences. Then pick. We get at least 6 Championship Games and seasonal games that mean something.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All those tiny little feaux division 1 teams enjoy the paycheck for getting clubbed. for many it funds the entire athletic department.

I know ....I know ....you you imagine that Southern Miss is going to win a championship someday coz they are in it too.

if you're suggesting there should be another division for all the geographic schools yhough, fine by me.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
All those tiny little feaux division 1 teams enjoy the paycheck for getting clubbed. for many it funds the entire athletic department.

I know ....I know ....you you imagine that Southern Miss is going to win a championship someday coz they are in it too.

FUCHS them. You want viewership? Drop those games.

Let those teams start a Div-2 and play earlier...OR...Play exhibition games early...All August...I'd watch that.

Donk...I like Teams/Schools like Nichols State but not in the Big Dance. Why should anyone buy season tickets to watch So. ALA play UF or Bama? Play exhibition games early

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Donk...I like Teams/Schools like Nichols State but not in the Big Dance.
Honestly, I like them too. But oretending the next Central Fla, Coastal Carolina, or Houston is a natuonal titke contender is insane. Or even in the same plane as SEC teams.

They should never be in same division. Let Memphis play Coastal for the 1AAa crown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator