Shavar Manuel trolls UF

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
F$U fans claim Manuel was just a luxury as he would've ended up as a mop up player with the boatload of lineman they have on defense.
:jerkit:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
F$U fans claim Manuel was just a luxury as he would've ended up as a mop up player with the boatload of lineman they have on defense.
:jerkit:

Based on what we've seen so far, I'd say that's probably about right. Though, with a little luck, I wouldn't rule out the fry station.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, how smart do you have to be to earn a 2.0 GPA in today's dumbed down public schools?
How little effort does a person have to apply to fall short?
That's the truth. A lot of these guys can't even read and they don't hold any of them back anymore. I can't understand half of them, of course, I can't hear out of my best ear.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif
That is rich CCC.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like we wasted some time on this guy who couldn't even get into clown college. That's on Rumph and the recruiting coordinator (Shannon?).
Do you think these guys ask these players, "how's your grades?" or even talk to their teachers. Maybe that's against the rules. Shannon has given us nothing yet, or have I missed someone?

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think these guys ask these players, "how's your grades?" or even talk to their teachers. Maybe that's against the rules. Shannon has given us nothing yet, or have I missed someone?
I agree from a recruiting standpoint. But he coached up Morrison and Davis last year to olay at their very best. Both 3 stars if I remember correctly. I'm curious what production he'll get out of Reese/R. Jackson/K. Johnson/Moon/Joseph in the next two years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What I can't figure is how he can get in a junior college if he can't get in fsu.
This thread deserves hall of fame consideration due to this and other posts.

At the very least, I want a gatorchatter tshirt with those words on it.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, to be fair, there are supposed to be people doing this research behind the scenes and feeding the info to the coaches. In any event, the fact that we didn't have any other DTs lined up as our first picks and no backup choices if they fell through shows lack of understanding on the part of our staff. Just hoping that Zuniga puts on 80 pounds isn't a real plan.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's the truth. A lot of these guys can't even read and they don't hold any of them back anymore. I can't understand half of them, of course, I can't hear out of my best ear.

:lol:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Well, to be fair, there are supposed to be people doing this research behind the scenes and feeding the info to the coaches. In any event, the fact that we didn't have any other DTs lined up as our first picks and no backup choices if they fell through shows lack of understanding on the part of our staff. Just hoping that Zuniga puts on 80 pounds isn't a real plan.

Thats where our newest hire will help.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'll bite, how?

First off, neither one of us know but I will trust Mac that he knows what he is doing. When you spew your hatred for people you dont have a friggin clue about, you sound like a play ground bully. Its laughable at best.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
First off, neither one of us know but I will trust Mac
Go it. Trust Mac. Trust Chimp. Trust Zook.

OK. I was wondering if you really knew anything or you were just "Trusting Mac." Forget the other post in that other thread.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

OK. I was wondering if you really knew anything or you were just "Trusting Mac." Forget the other post in that other thread.

Your really impressive. Reminds me of listening to Trump.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

You forgot your other favorite person. "Trust Foley"!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Maybe you haven't heard. Patchan had both arms removed and was bitten by a shark.

Meyer still thinks he'll be good by the Umass game, though.

And Addazzio says he is still grading out a champion in the meantime, despite missing both arms.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think they should and it should be allowed, especially talking to teachers/counselors. It's not like you're trying to be discriminatory by asking a potential hire if they're married with kids or gay. It's a credible inquiry that could impact whether or not a recruit even has the intellectual chops to attend a specific school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator