Shavar Manuel trolls UF

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I am not buying that he "wanted to be here all along". I am almost willing to bet the farm that when he found out that he didn't qualify academically, then he started to troll us. I hope this dude ends up with the rest of the clowns at their college taking orders at BK.

Kudos to you

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think we'll be fine at DT. Worst case they move Patchen back over for added depth.

Maybe you haven't heard. Patchan had both arms removed and was bitten by a shark.

Meyer still thinks he'll be good by the Umass game, though.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Am I upset we wasted time on this guy? A little
Am I tickled that FSU thought they trolled us and gut the rug pulled out? Mucho :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe you haven't heard. Patchan had both arms removed and was bitten by a shark.

Meyer still thinks he'll be good by the Umass game, though.

It's just a flesh wound, he'll be fine.
Monty_Python_and_the_Holy_Grail_Black_Knight.jpg

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Clowns turn out to be the one ultimately Tolled in this situation. They get this guy to troll us, knowing he's probably not going to get in so that he can flip to FSUck! "Yeah Manuel, come on to the Clown College, UF didn't want you, they think you're stupid. We paint faces, do tricks, and blow up balloons. You'll get in here no problem." Only to the realization he's not getting in any school. It's one thing not to be accepted into UF. You've hit rock bottom if you can get into the Clown College.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Manuel's dream of the Ringling Brothers has been shattered. Guess it's on to up pop roadside circuses.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This should raise our 2016 class ranking into the top 10 right? Or at least lower FSU's out of the top 10??

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, how smart do you have to be to earn a 2.0 GPA in today's dumbed down public schools?
How little effort does a person have to apply to fall short?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator