Shelley Meyer on Urban and their time at UF

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing new that I got from the article is that Shelley describes herself as a "spinner". Kinda' already figured that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n257458 said:
The only thing new that I got from the article is that Shelley describes herself as a "spinner". Kinda' already figured that.
It's a well-known fact.

image_zps82620f28.jpg

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Urb = 2 Natty's (Heisman - TT)
Muschamp = angry facial expressions, Ga Southern

Urb > Muschamp

Thanks Urb - let's move on.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"We have said publically, we do not like the way it ended at Florida," Shelley said. "Hate it. Hate that it had to go that way, but there was a crisis going on. Well, he thought it was a crisis and it put him into a crisis because it ended up not being a heart issue.
"We can't go back and change that now, but he didn't lie about anything. People think he lied. He did not lie about anything," she added. "Urban doesn't lie."

Rottenecards_82909491_tmf46qdgkp.png

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Shelly's talking on the phone and driving. That's against the law. In truth, it looks like at OSU Urban will prove himself
the very greatest college coach. He dipped to a third string QB and manhandled the 2nd best team in the playoffs.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's obvious now why the Gainesville investigation never got any traction.
https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...nandez-was-not-a-murderer-at-Florida-38620188 [h=1]Shelley Meyer: Aaron Hernandez was not a murderer at Florida[/h]
Newsletter

Ohio State coach and former Florida coach Urban Meyer's wife, Shelley, did a 1-on-1 interview with al.comthat touched on a variety of topics, including former Gators tight end Aaron Hernandez.
6_3766260.jpg
(Photo: Joseph Maiorana , USA TODAY Sports) Hernandez, who played for Meyer at Florida, was found guilty of first degree murder in April for the June 2013 killing of Odin L. Lloyd - a Hernandez acquaintance whose body was found in an industrial park near the ex-Patriots’ home in North Attleborough, Mass.
Meyer said Hernandez was a frequent visitor at the Meyer house when they were in Gainesville, Fla., and she indicated the tight end was very good with their children.
"Aaron Hernandez was in my house many, many, many times," she said. "Never once was he not polite. He played with my kids. He was a nice young man. I am as much in shock as anybody else, and I know that kid.
"Aaron Hernandez was not a murderer at Florida," she continued. "There was a lot going on in his life that led to that and it certainly wasn't anything that we saw at Florida. He was another player, he was a great player, and he was somebody that was very needy, so we did a lot of things with him. I'm extremely sad about what's happened to him. Really sad."
Hernandez also faces a separate double homicide indictment for allegedly shooting two men in Boston’s South End in July 2013.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n257816 said:
Shelley Meyer: Aaron Hernandez was not a murderer at Florida
She is right about that. The guys Hernandez shot in the head in Gainesville didn't die.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n257821 said:
Message to Shelly Meyer: We don't call 911 for acid reflux. Florida Gators.
Wasn't he in the floor unconscious or feigning unconsciousness? (Or suffering from a psychotic break? Overdose? The records were never released.)

I have zero ability to respect him. We have soldiers and cops going into harms way every day and this guy goes psycho anxiety boy because Saban took his testes. What a pvssy.

[video=youtube;HfMFeQYDznY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfMFeQYDznY[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator